"Rory...I didn't expect you to be up..." the man said, worried for the girl to see the scene Stefan had caused.

"I didn't want to be in bed all day..." Aurora then paused when she saw Stefan sitting down feeding off of a few girls. "I'm hoping we could just go out"

"Of course anything you need" Damon granted to his daughter. He knew that probably being locked up wasn't the best for her.

Then they were interrupted by the door opening causing all of them to look over to the person entering.

"Bex?" Aurora questioned watching the blonde enter. "What are you doing here?"

"Nik left me! He actually left me! And I asked around for Stefan and they redirected me here. I didn't know you were here either. What happened to you?" Rebekah was bummed by the fact Aurora left them but knew she was definitely up to something she wanted to hear. She had bonded so well with the girl she was now happy she had her.

"Who are you?!" Damon interrupted them.

"Rebekah..." the blonde turned to him. "A pleasure I'm sure"

"Oh dad, this is Rebekah klaus' sister," Aurora informed. "I met her while I was with them"

"Yes before she left us what happened?" Rebekah asked, turning back to the brunette.

"I'll explain...dad, actually can I go with her? I think we should catch up "Aurora needed to tell someone that knew Klaus well how he would react about what she did that wouldn't sugar coat it like Elijah did.

Rebekah wasn't aware Elijah was awake again and she needed to let someone know so they could form a plan and she saw this as a great opportunity.

"Yes just please don't let me go hours without hearing from you" Damon pleaded and the girl nodded.

"I won't bex let's go" the girl took her keys and Rebekah handed off her shopping bags to Damon and followed behind aurora.

Damon thought that Rebekah would be trouble but now he saw that Aurora had built a bond with her and he liked that what he didn't like was that it had to be a Mikaelson. He was already iffy about the bond Aurora had built with Elijah and now he had Rebekah to worry about but after hearing Elena's plan to get Stefan back he saw it as a great opportunity to keep Rebekah away from him.

But he was still going to make sure the girl was okay so far rebekah didn't seem like a threat to aurora.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Aurora took Rebekah to the grill since she was craving a milkshake. Aurora seemed to be showing Rebekah the new world since the girl hadn't seen much of it. Rebekah was mesmerized by the way Aurora lived.

She wondered if that's what it felt like to be free. Aurora was so carefree and lived a lifestyle Rebekah had never experienced because of klaus. She liked Aurora for that and she wanted to spend the day with her to see how much fun they could have.

Aurora asked for a table and they were quickly seated down. The waiter, who happened to be Matt Donovan, was quickly to go and take their order.

"Rory you're back..." Matt knew Aurora too well the girl would call them for delivery all the time and she would also spend too much time there as well. "I'm guessing you'll get the usual?"

"Yes please and her..." Aurora tried to move on to Rebekah but noticed how Matt eyed the girl.

"She's your friend?" The guy asked and Aurora was confused on what he was trying to get at.

"Yes...?" Aurora exchanged look's between them.

"I'll just have what she's having thank you" Rebekah ignored the looks from the boy and he just walked away. Aurora waited for him to be home before even questioning what happened.