-1- Runaway -

The beginning of a love story

Quackity and Schlatt were arguing once more. The fight took place in the kitchen. Their yells echoed threw the whole house. "Why the fuck did you take down the white house?!" Quackity screamed.

"WE DON'T NEED IT! MANBERG DOESN'T NEED A GODDAMN WHITE HOUSE. I DON'T WHY YOU'RE GETTING SO UPSET ABOUT IT!" Schlatt yelled as he rolled his eyes. His screams were obviously louder then Quackity's, so his voice rolled through the house more then his.

"I built the damn thing! Isn't Manberg ours?! When I asked you to share votes with me, I didn't mean take over every single thing I've worked for! I meant that we had to rule together. To prove Soot that people who aren't British can run a country! But maybe Soot was right. Because you're a selfish bitch who only cares about himself and alcohol! You spend more time drinking, then spending time with YOUR GODDAMN HUSBAND." Quackity had slammed his hand hardly on the counter.

He hated Schlatt. Quackity wished he had never agreed to marry him, let alone share votes with him. Even meeting him! He should've just agreed to let POG 2020 win. He'd realised that he wasn't doing good to the world. He had destroyed it. Manberg would've been happier as L'manberg. Quackity couldn't handle this anymore.

"Yea? You think I'm a bitch? WELL YOU CAN FUCKING LEAVE THIS HOUSE WITH OUR FUCKING DIVORCE PAPERS, CAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT?" Schlatt laughed, a wicked, horrid laugh. "I NEVER LOVED YOU! I USED YOU TO BECOME PRESIDENT OF L'MANBERG! ALL OF THE LOVE WE MADE WAS ALL FAKE. I JUST FUCKING USED YOU BECAUSE I WANTED TO."

Quackity couldn't help it. Tears fell down his face. He felt like he just got stabbed in the heart by a sharp knife. All this time, Schlatt had just been using him for his body. Quackity had given his whole body inside, and out, but still got tricked. He wanted to punch Schlatt, but he knew if he did, he would be the one bruised in the end, not Schlatt.

"Fine! I'll leave." Quackity smiled. "I hope you die mf." He then flipped Schlatt off.

Schlatt was furious. Just as Quackity was about to walk out of the room, Schlatt grabbed an empty beer bottle and smashed it on Quackity's head. Quackity screamed in pain as he fell to the ground, glass pieces surrounding him. Quackity cried even more as he felt the glass had made multiple cuts on him. "You think you're all it you fucking bitch? Well you're not. So, you're gonna take all of your stuff and get your ass out of my house, YOU HEAR ME?!" Schlatt said crouching down next to Quackity and pulling tightly on his hair.

Quackity nodded slightly as he cried more tears. "SAY YOU UNDERSTAND." Schlatt yelled the loudest he could.

"Y-yes.." Quackity coughed out.

"That's my good sugar pumpkin." Schlatt chuckled as he rolled his eyes, then punched Quackity in his arms.
Quackity whined in pain as he fell to the ground landing on a few glass shards. "Pathetic." Schlatt said quietly and walked over to his alcohol stash.

Quackity sat up and looked at his arm. It had a few shards stuck in it. He carefully took them out as he sobbed in pain. Once they were all out, he stood up and went to go pack his stuff.

He went over to Tubbo's room and opened the door. Tubbo was crying on his bed. Quackity entered the room and shut the door behind him. Quackity then made his way over to Tubbo.

Quackity wrapped his arms around Tubbo. "Shhhh... Shhhh. Baby it's ok."
Tubbo sobbed more.

"Mama, d-did dad hurt you again...?" Tubbo asked, hiccuping inbetween his sentence because of how hard he was crying.

"Yes, but he can't hurt me anymore. We're leaving." Quackity smiled at Tubbo as he held him tightly.

"R-really? Where are we going?"

"Pogtopia. Now go pack your things. Wait for me here. Your father wouldn't want you leaving with me, so I need you to lock the door and do whatever you can to prevent your father from coming in. Don't answer him please. Do you understand?" Quackity said softly as he ran his fingers through Tubbos hair.

Tubbo nodded and Quackity left to go pack. Quackity entered his and Schlatt's room. He took out his blue suitcase from the closet and filled it with his clothes. He also filled a ziplock bag with his and Tubbo's tooth brush, toothpaste, and a first aid kit. Though he first cleaned up his wounds from Schlatt.

He then put on his iconic LAFD beanie, his blue sweater, black sweat pants, a black jacket and some blue converses.

He then took his suitcase and went down to the door. Schlatt was waiting for him with papers in his hand. "Took you long enough pumpkin, here are the divorce papers."

Quackity snatched them out of his hand. "I'm not your pumpkin anymore." He said sternly and left threw the front door, but then carefully snook over to Tubbo's window. He brought over his and Schlatt's old mattress so Tubbo can have a softer landing. Quackity then threw a rock at Tubbo's window, signaling him that he was there.

The window swung open and a green suitcase came falling down. Shortly after Tubbo jumped down too. Tubbo then quickly got up and grabbed his suitcase and they were on the run.