One: Normality Is an Illusion

Start from the beginning

I am no expert in this field of mafia or gangs but have done various of research and have studied this, along with discussing it with Masquerade16 - who write mafia books often. This story is not meant to sensationalize or praise gang or mafia behavior, that's not the message I want to express, but more to set awareness that this does exist in our world and it's not something that should be taken lightly. Despite this story being fictional, be mindful that mafia characters won't exactly go easy on other people in the story. So if you have very tender hearts for others or cannot accept unfair treatment on humans, I would suggest to not read this book.

This story will still be romance based, so we'll see a lot of scenes with foreplay, smut, fluff, sexual mentions, etc. Remember the emojis below since I will put them beside the page number as a warning to what the chapter may have just as a trigger warning.

I want to put this out there that even if this story may have romance, do not let the idea of shipping get to you - I was told this consistently while writing, and find it to be true. The characters could have their moments with other characters, so I do not want to see comments saying 'I thought this was a taekook story?' 'There's always someone in the way for taekook' 'Oh what they're doing is okay because it's taekook' and so on. This story is more than a ship, it's a story, so treat it as a story and forget for a moment who these people are in connections to the real world.

Trigger Warning Emojis:

Smut:🔞

Gruesome Violence (Torture, Murder, etc):

Sexual Content (Foreplay, blow jobs, hand jobs, kinks, etc):🌹

Childhood Trauma Mention/Flashback: ⚠️

Self Harm:🚨

Psychotic Behavior: 🐍

If there's anything you want me to add for a trigger warning or if you can't see a specific emoji, please comment on it here.

I can't stress this enough how this story is really dark, despite it being fiction, it's really, really dark and twisted. You will be horrified to some actions people will be willing to do for the sake of pursuing a normal life, so I want you guys to be prepared if you continue reading. It can be a bit confusing the first chapter, trust in the process and more will be explained throughout the story.

Now that you have read through all of this information, or I will assume you have, and if you continue to read this story than that will be at your own risk. I am not be responsible for how this story may impact either mentally, emotionally or spiritually. You have the freedom, and right, to stop reading if you feel as though this story is affecting your everyday life in a negative direction. This is your responsibility to take care of yourself.

I'm being very serious about this because I really want this book to be kept here and for many of you to read it and enjoy it, while also making you guys proud who have read Masquerade's stories. So that's why I'm being very cautious about this.