chapter 2

Soyeon POV

y/n ate all the food while trying not to vomit and it broke my heart cuz I don't want her to hate drinking my milk she thinks its a punishment while I just want her to eat properly.

Its not healthy to hate you're own mother's milk.

After we we're done eating , she went to her room.

Y/N POV

After I went inside I started to feel dizzy so I layed down while trying not to cry.

Suddenly,I past out.

Soyeon POV

I went to my princess's room to find her past out.

I quickly went to get her medicine and feed it to her.

She is gonna wake up after two hours so I cleaned her up and changed her clothes and pads.

After that I put her in her bed and made a doctor's appointment for y/n.

Y/N POV

I found myself sitting I'm my bed and the room was so cold and so hot at the same time it felled bad and my whole body was in pain.

My mom came in my room and changed me for a doctor's appointment.

She said "baby were going for a doctor's appointment so you can wear pants ".

Soyeon POV

After y/n was changed she sat in the car,I buckled her seat belt and we went to the appointment.

After we got in I noticed that y/n kinda looked like she was sick. So I said "honey are you feeling okay ypu don't look good"

Y/N POV

I said"I'm fine mom"cuz I didn't want her to baby me more than she already does.

She said"well honey we're at the doctors so I am gonna out anyway there its no need to hide and if you are sick then your punishment to lying to me will be that you're gonna be breastfed every two hours so don't worry mommy will take Care of you soon".

After, she said that I got scared cuz I hate milk but I love my mom even after she does all these things tho me so I drink it while crying most of the time.

We went to the appointment and I found it harder to breathe, my mom noticed so she hugged me and started making comforting circles and my back.

I called down and said"thank you"she she said"no problem babygirl ".

We sat inside and the doctor said"hi what's I do for you".

Soyeon POV

I went in with my baby. the doctor asked what is the problem I said"she passed out after eating breakfast "the doctor said"don't feed her any solid good also make sure to not let her do anything"

I said"ok and any medicines?". He said"yes some panadol also she seems to be a bit underweight for her Age"

I said "OK doctor".

Me and y/n went home after going home I said to y/n" now You need to drink my milk every 2 hours OK".

Y/N POV

I was shocked when she said that I told her"b but mom I I don't need to drink that much "she replied "sorry sweetie but the doctor said you are underweight".