chapyer 6

Y/n pov

"Is someone bullying you" when she said this i was lying because my friend whose name is aria often tells me that i look fat , i am too tall , i am childish and i still look like a 5 year old who is just tall for her height and it often hurts but i cant do anything about it thankfully it is summer so i dont have to see her.

I dont want to tell my mom so i just said " i am okay mom".

I have any idea if she believed me or not but she just tightened her grip on me .

It was very tight and uncomfortable then suddenly i got the worst cramps of my life .

I stayed still but it was hurting too much my face was in my mom's chest i started crying .

She felt her top getting a bit wet .she sat up then hugged and asked what was wrong i told her "my stomach hurts ".

She hugged me tightly and said "dont cry baby dont cry how about i give you a massage ".

I didnt want her to do that she grabbed baby oil layed me on my back then took my shirt off i was not wearing a bra but she didnt care and started massaging my belly it atarted to hurt worse than before because i was uncomfortable .

After she was done she put my shirt back one carried me to my bed .

I was kinda traumatized by what happened but i fell asleep.