chapter1

Y/N POV

Today I woke up and felt something wet under the covers . I sat up and say blood and remembered I had my period today .

I didn't want my mom to see the blood so I was about to get up so I can wash them.

Then my mom enter the room and the saw the blood I got really embarrassed .

Soyeon POV

I got inside my baby's room then I saw her sheets covered in blood .

I saw her about to say something but I said aww does it hurt, are you embarrassed cutie ?

I then carried her to the bathroom and striped her then I took my own clothes off and started to clean her up.

I washed her hair and saw some bruises on my baby's body I got worried and angry and asked her how she got them.

Y/N POV

My mom was bathing me and I got embarrassed because I was 15 years old not 5.

She saw my bruises and asked me where I got them.

I am very clumsy.So I told her about how I fell down the stair's.

She got angry at me and said "you're gonna get punished " .

I got scared cuz her punishment's are embarrassing .

She said today I'm not allowed to wear any pants .

I was very scared cuz I'm a bit insecure about my body and I can't tell her cuz I'm gonna have punishment for that too.

After I was done showering I got breakfast but I couldn't eat it cuz I get nauseous on my period.

My mom knew this so she put me on her lap and said eat it or you're gonna get breastfed.

So I ate all of it while holding in my puke .