VI

vic grayson

vic grayson

unemployed

———

LEXI

i woke up and immediately felt the toll of a wicked hangover. i laid my head back down in the pillows and groaned in pain.

"i got you some migraine medicine...or atleast i think that's what this is..shit" my head snapped up at the voice as she inspected the bottle, furrowing her brows but shrugged setting in on the nightstand. "aaand a bag of cheez-its, you've got like no snacks in here. just healthy shit" she grimaced, setting the cheez-its down next to the excedrin migraine.

"thanks" i mumbled, reaching for the medicine. "shit" she cursed, flicking herself in the head. "i forgot water" and with that she bolted back downstairs. i sat up fully against the headboard and lifted the sheets. naked, that's always a great sign. i let the sheets fall back down and tried to remember what happened lastnight.

i know i was at the club, nai went off to the bathroom and i took a few more shots..shit, everything's a blur after that.

i looked on the other side of the bed where the girl supposedly laid and came up with the most reasonable explanation

we probably met, started dancing, my dumbass probably gave her my address, we came back here and we hooked up..and i left nai there alone. shit. i'm a horrible friend.

i heard footsteps and knew that was her coming back with the water so i tried to rid myself of the thoughts, the least i could do is get to know this stranger i slept with. she handed me the water and smiled. she really wasn't bad looking at all. she had long brown hair, dark brown eyes and a septum piercing, accompanied by a tattoo sleeve on her left arm and other little tattoos scattered all over her body.

she was in a pair of blue boxers and a sports bra, a few chains dangling over her neck. "whatcha starin at?" her deep voice pulled me out of my stare, looking up to be met with a ferocious smirk. i opened my mouth but nothing came out. she furrowed her brows and let out a sigh sitting next to me on the bed.

she took in a breath to speak but we both jumped at the sudden knocking on the door. she looked at me curious and i just shrugged my shoulders watching her get up and run down the stairs to open it.

"yes?" she spoke, im assuming she was holding the door open at this point. but my body froze in its place when i heard that familiar raspy voice.

"who the fuck are you?" billies voice was full of venom

"i could ask you the same fucking thing"

"where's lexi" her tone dropped a few octaves

"how do you know lexi?"

"how do you know lexi" billie challenged back

"we met at a club and hooked up" she stated, "and what are you? her friend? she laughed at billies