Chapter 6: Dating and Devotion. And Dayummm!

"Come on Gar they'll be here any minute!" Raven yelled.
"Ok ok! I'm here Mam-a" he stopped. "Oh my fuck you turn me on." He whispered so she wouldn't hear while checking her out.
"GAR EW! You know I can sense emotions!" She lightly punched his arm
"I'm sorry I'm sorry you just look so Fucking hot Mama!" He put his hands on her hips. She rolled her eyes before leaning in. They kissed each other passionately.
"Where are they?" He asked pulling away
"They're coming." She told him.

Ding!
"Hi!" Raven said
"Heyyy!" Gar waved
"RAVE-" The three hero's were stunned.
"What?" She asked them
"Raven your hair!" Star said flying to her and playing with it.
"Oh yeah! I don't have my hood."
"Wow Raven you actually have hair!" Cy said giving her a hug.
"Ok guys get dressed because we have a surprise for you!" Raven told them
"Should we be scared?" Dick asked.
"Just go! You look like trash!" Gar told them while pushing the boys.
"Ok come one!" Raven said making sure they're all in the portal.
"Guys....." Gar said.
"Welcome Home!" Gar and Rae yelled as they teleported to the amusement park. Star screamed.
"A welcome home party?! Oh thank you both!" She smiled.
"Damn guys." Cy said
"Come!" Raven said leading them inside.
Hey guys so quick announcement. This next bit of the story is the original, the base. I am so excited for y'all to read it! This was a 3 am thought (literally) so ENJOY!
Lil fit check (Star does not have the tattoos.)

"Star we have something for you

"Star we have something for you." Rae said leading her to a table where a woman was sitting.
"Someone's sitti-" The woman looked at her. "Komand'r?!" Star squealed
"Hey little sis." The woman got up and hugged her. The two began to chat and the others sat down and joined in.

Later blackfire left for a call.
Star was standing away from the table playing with hair. The others whispered.
"Go!" Raven whisper yelled. They all pushed Dick off in Stars direction.
"Heyyyy Star!" He said finding his balance.
"Oh hi Dick!" She smiled
"How do you like the amusement park so far?" He looked down.
"I love it!"
"That's great." He looks up and their faces are now inches apart. He breathed heavily.
"Do you like it?" She said breaking the small silence. He nodded.
"Oh yeah I love it." He said not breaking eye contact with her. He closes his eyes and when he opens them his lips are against hers. The others gasp.
".."
"...."
"Do we lip touch will all the friends." Star said clearly flustered
"What?" Dick looked both shocked and hurt. Dick began to walk of.
"Star! What the fuck was that?" Raven asked looking confused. "You said you liked him."
"...I-I" She went off after Dick.
"What just happened?!" Gar asked
"I don't even know?" Cy said also looking confused.

Star walked over to see Dick looking over the edge into the horizon, leaning on the railing.
"....Hey do you remember when we first met? And- and I fell from the sky and you caught me. Then we were lying on the floor, me on top of you then we...kissed so I could understand you. And you said something and I didn't know so you told me to kiss you again. And we needed up kissing each other like 7 times that day because I didn't understand you." She leaned on the railing near him.
"...Yeah I remember." He said not moving continuing to stare at the sunset.
"Uh I didn't think I would have to tell you this but....I...lied. I knew exactly what you were talking about." She looked down and began playing with her hair.
"What? Why?" He said turning to her.
"Because." She shuddered. "At first you wanted me to kiss you again and then..." she said.
"And then?" Dick said looking at her waiting for an answer.
"I-I...Dick...Do you...like me?" She looked into his eyes. (He does not have a mask btw)
"What?"
"Dick, I....I kissed you because I like you an-and I acted dumb today because I thought you liked it like the time we met and I'm sorry!" Tears prick her eyes.
"D-dont cry! I-I love you too. Kori." He slightly smiled. She beamed wiping her tears.
"I-I think you are the smartest girl I've met!" He told her. She blushed before grabbing him a little too aggressively by the collar of his jacket for a kiss. He was surprised by her sudden movement. They kissed each other passionately. The pulled away. He breathed out.
"I.I...you...we?" He managed to say. She smiled.
"Kori...Would you..bemygirlfriend?!" He asked closing his eyes
"Yes! Yes I would love to!" She smiled. He smiled too.
"We should go back to the others." He said motioning to the way that the others were at.
"Oh oh! They're coming!" Gar said  "So Bird boy, are you together?" Gar wiggled his eyebrows.
"Yeah." He blushed.
"Hey ya know who else should date?" Gar said putting his arm around Raven. Raven rolled her eyes and giggled before giving him a kiss on the cheek. Gar gasped before signalling the boys to gasp. Cy and Dick gasped too.
Raven sighed. "Gar you told the boys, I told Star, they told each other." She huffed.
"Whattt?" Cyborg asked
"Ok I'm back!" Blackfire sat down. They sat there in silence for a bit.
"Yeah I'll find one!" A girl bumped into the table.
"Oh sorry, oh hey guys." The girl was jinx and looks directly at cy. She lightly smiled.
"I should go." She said keeping eye contact with him. He got up and followed.
"Damn your group has drama." Blackfire said
"Komand'r Shut up!" Star lightly slapped her knee.

"Uh how are you?" Cy asked Jinx.
"Uh I'm good. You?"
"Good....met anyone?"
"Uh No!" Jinxed blushed.
"Who?"
"I'm not- no one!"
"J you can tell me." He told her. She blushed.
"Ok. Can you tell me if I know them?" He asked
"What?" She was confused.
"Do I know them?" He asked again
"T-them?" She asked in disbelief.
"Yeah." He responded.
"You knew?"
"I had a feeling." He told her. She smiled.
Yes I made Jinx bisexual! If you've gotta problem with that leave :).
"Please don't tell anyone I'm not ready, yet." She told him. He nodded.
He walked back to the table.
"See you 'round."
"Let's go?" Raven asked.
"Yeah." Cy agreed. Raven opened a portal to the tower. But transported Blackfire back home.
"Movie?" Dick asked they all agreed. Star made popcorn then everyone got comfy.
"What are we in the mood for?" Dick asked the team
"Uhh Heathers?" Raven suggests.
"What's that?" Bb asked.
"About a girl and her friend and boyfriend. It's got romance action and adventure I'd say it's perfect!" Raven said purposely leaving out the other parts. They put on the movie.

After the movie.
Gar is holding on to Raven's arm horrified from what he just saw.
"Rae! The fuck was that?" Gar said cuddling up with her. She chuckled before kissing him. He kissed her back. Aggressively.
"Rae it's happening again." He whispered.
"Go to your room I'll be there in a minute. Don't hold back. Let it happen." She whispered back.
"I don't even know what it is! What if I hurt you?" He whisper-yelled
"It fine! No go!" She whisper-yelled back.
"Goin' t'bed!" Gar told the others. . They all decided to go to their rooms. Raven made sure she was last before walking to Bb's room.
"Gar?" She opened the door
"Rae?" He responded from the side of the bed.
"You feeling better?" She asked walking over to him.
"No. Rae I don't know what's happening." He looked down. She sat down next to him and took his hands.
"Gar. You have to let whatever's going on happen. Ok? I promise you we'll figure it out."  She told him. He growled.
"Rave I feel better. Imma go to bed." He lied
"Gar I can tell-"
"Please Mama?" His eyes glowed with hope.
"Ok." She kissed his forehead before leaving.

Hiiiiii it's 3am 😈😈😜😜
I was bored! Hope you like this COMMENT FEEDBACK AND SUGGESTIONS AND IF THERES ANY TYPOS PLEASE AND THANKSSS
BYYYYYYYEEEEE