Chapter 5: Couples (AgAiN?!)

Y'ALL 160 READSSSSSS. TYSM OMG OMG OMG AHHHHH.

ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYY
And shout out to FaniNcker who added ALMOST EVERY PART TYSM ILY SM

Summary- Robin wants to grow up.

At the crime scene
The titans can't see a thing. It's dark and foggy.
Then they see a man walking towards them.
"Who the fuck is that?" Cy asks. They all got ready to fight this mysterious figure. When they could all see him Raven softened.
"Titans." The man said
"Where's Robin!? Do YOU have him?! What have you done with him?!" Starfires hands hair and eyes begin to light/heat up.
"Guys-" Raven tries to say
"Come on! Let's fight Bitch!" Cyborg says
"Guys!" Raven tries to stop them
"It's ok! I gotta try these out." The man said pulling out two blue escrima sticks. Apparently theyre called escrima.
Raven stepped back. Bb turned into a tiger and ran towards the man. He scratched his arms and torso. In return he used his escrima to electrocute him.
"OK STOP!" Raven yelled walking over to Beast boy.
"WHAT THE FUCK?" She asked him
"He scratched me!" The man defended.
"Let's go back to the tower." Cy said picking up Bb.
"The others followed.

In tower like 8 something btw
"No way!" Star says turning around. IT WAS THE MAN DUN DUN DUN (btw bb is ok now) "Stay the fuck away from us" She said lighting up.
"Wait!.....My turn." Raven said. She walked up to the man and removed his mask.
"ROBIN?!" The others were shocked. "Dick." Raven answered them
"He wanted a change." Raven explained
"Sorry about the electrocution." Dick apologised.
"It's fine. I was ok I just didn't want to walk back." Gar said. Cy slapped the back of his head.
"Really dude?"
they all laughed

Later like 1 hour after
"Raven!" Star said pulling her in her room.
"How could you not tell me about Rob-Dick's new suit?" She hissed
"He wanted it to be a surprise. Why?" Raven said munching on a donut.
"To get me mentally prepared!" She told her. "Because damn he looked fine." She whispered
"No way! You like him?" Raven asked she ate the donut.
"Uh no no no, I- I just find him ho-attra-se-....He looked nice!" she said frustrated.
"So you find him hot, attractive, sexy and nice? Oh AND FINE" Rae asked taking another bite of the donut.
"Uh no!" She said blushing. "Haha. Ok!" Raven said walking out of the room.
She walked over to Dick's room. "Hey! you owe me one. It's working." She told him
"Wait Really?" He asked "I-is there anything else I should do?"
"Uhhh... Call her Kori or Koriand'r." She told him
"Like the plant?" He asked "NO! That's her name Dipshit!" She threw a pillow at him.

Uhhhhh 2:29am

"So me and Cy came up with the name 'nightwing'for Dick. Cy wanted 'Nightstar' as a joke and Dick actually liked it."Bb told Rae
"No! Actually?" Raven asked. He nodded. "Well Star has finally realised she is into him."
"Really?" Gar asked in shock. "Yeah!" "No way!"
Gar put a movie on and Rae sat down.
"Wonder how that missions gonna go." Gar said
"Yeah..Cy'll be a third wheel if he's lucky." Raven told him.
"Yeah. I'm glad we don't have to go. We can spend time....together." He kissed her
"You're such a flirt!"

Morning
"Bye Star have fun" Raven winked at her. Star rolled her eyes
"Later Cy!" Bb said
"Bye guys" Dick waved. They used Raven's portal to go to...Gotham.

At Gotham
"Bruce!" Dick called out. Bruce came walking to the front door with Damian. Star curiously opened a door the the right.
"Star don't open random doo-" Dick said getting cut off
"Why is there a cat lady in there?" She asked
"Cat lady?" Dick asked. He looked in the before looking at Bruce shocked "What the hell is she doing here?!"
She got up and came out of the room "Hi Dick." She smiled. "Oh shit! Forgot to take the suit off."
"Dick, this is Selina Kyle-" He explained
"And old friend." She told him.
"You're not-? SHES A CRIMINAL!" Dick yelled
"She not that bad," Damian told him
"Thank you Damian." She smiled.
"I have to get back to work." Bruce said leaving.
"Hey we should go explore." Star said noticing the tension between Dick and Selina.
"Uhh I'll be your tour guide." Damian said following  Cy and Star.
"So. How long have you known Bruce?" Dick asked
"Since we were 8."
"How come I've never heard of you."
"From Bruce? You know him. We grew up together then started dating at were 15 and broke up at 20. We only found out about each other less than a month ago."
"He never talked about you. But how come I've never heard about you. I've seen the files about everyone who lives in Gotham, but you weren't there."
"Catwoman started when I was 16. After I broke up with Bruce Selina left Gotham and I became Catwoman full time. Selina was only for undercover jobs." She explained.
"..."
"And you know Bruce, he doesn't mention shit." She said. He mumbled in agreement.
"How did you two find out about the alter egos."
"Well Batman and Catwoman became something....more at one point. I stole some diamonds from the bank and broke down, someone almost killed my cat. It was....embarrassing. He gave me his money and took the diamonds. I knew only one person was rich enough to give me that large amount of money. I ended up doing research finding out about you and the others. I told him how I knew then told him who I was." She explained. "Greatest detective my ass." She chuckled
"Damn you kissed your ex?"
"Oh you should've seen his face. He looked like his soul left his body!"
Dick chuckled. "And Damian seems to like you."
"That because I show emotions unlike some people." She smiles. He laughs.
"Ok, you're not so bad." He smiles

Back at titans tower.
"Hey we should throw a party."Gar suggests
"Why?" Rae asks
"Why not?" Gar said turning red.
"What did you do?" Raven asked him
"No-Nothing I promise!" He held up his hands is defence.
"GAR!"
"ok fine! WHEN WE WERE DRUNK I MESSAGED EVERYONE SAYING THEIRS A PARTY ON WEDNESDAY!" He blurted out
"Gar!" She yelled again
"I WAS DRUNK!"
"Ok. Well if Dick finds out he'll kill you...uhhh say it's a.....welcome home party for Star! She said she always wanted one!" Rae suggested.
"Ok!" He said messaging everyone
"And don't tell Star or Cy either!" She tapped him.
"K."

Minutes later.
While watching the movie Gar randomly started kissing Raven.
"Woah Gar....what's this for?" She asked in between kisses.
"....." he says nothing he just lightly growls. She kissed him back. He pulled her in closer growling louder. He began to try to take her top off.
"Uh Gar I don't really feel like-" He growled before cutting her off with a kiss.
"Gar get off me!" He continued to kiss her. "GAR" He lowly growled. "GARFIELD!" She turned into her demon threw him off the couch.
"Oh my God! Gar are you ok!?" She asked. He just growled. "Garfield?!" He shot up.
"Rae?" He asked
"Gar are you ok?" She asked
"I'm fine...are you?" He said looking at the fresh scratch's on her torso.
"Oh! I didn't notice. It's fine, I'm fine. Gar what happened.?" She asked
"I- I don't know. Rae I'm sorry. I- this happened earlier but I didn't hurt you. Rave I don't know what's going on..but I am SO SO SORRY!" Gar said taking a step back.
Raven used her powers to heal herself. "Gar it's ok!" He whimpered. "Gar" she took a step forward. "It's ok." She cupped his face. He whimpered and his eyes began to water. "Gar, you could never hurt me......you know im too strong for that." He smiled. She kissed his forehead.
"Come on. I'll go make lunch."  She told him.

Later.
"Gar! Come over here." She said from the kitchen. He walked over looking tired then lit up when he smelled the food.
"Tofu?!" He smiled. She nodded. "How come you're eating it?" He pointed at her plate.
"Uhh 'cause I'm hungry?" She said with a full mouth of food. He looked confused.
"I didn't know you ate tofu." He said putting some food in his mouth.
"Gar have you ever seen me eat meat?" She chuckle.
"Yeah! Yeah like...YOU'RE A VEGETARIAN?" He asked
"Since I was 9."
"No FUCKING WAY HOW DID I NOT KNOW?" He asked
"Maybe because I don't shout it out like you do." She said talking another bite of her food
"Ok. Why are you veg?" He asked pointing his fork at her
"My father switched all the normal meat for....human meat." She looked down.
"Oh."
"I kinda have trust issues and ptsd."
"I'm sorry Rae."
She leaned over and kissed him.
"I love you."
"Love you too Mama." Gar smiled

1523 words (with intro) Yayayyyyyy Hope y'all liked the chapter! Thanks for reading!

Next time on Bbrae:
Dick wants to take the next step. Gar and Ravens problems only seem to get worse. They have to figure out what's wrong. Cy meets Someone he knows. Star does something stupid. STAY TUNED!!!

NEXT CHAPTER ESTIMATE I WOULD SAY WITHIN THE WEEK! Assume Thursday to Saturday (Australian times) 18-20!
Tysm for reading comment any ideas suggest statements questions etc!
Byeeeeeeee