Chapter two: What did he just say?

"Trinity! Trinity! Trinity!" Yelled Jay crossing the road from his house. He was flying and dodging cars. Austin turned around and looked at him then smiled. Jay was wearing his usual plaid shirt unbuttoned with a black shirt jeans and vans. He had a paper in his hand and was running full speed at me.

"Hey," *heavy breath* "Look" *heavy breath* "What," he said. He then slipped and fell down.

"Oh umm Jay," I say picking him up. I pull him away from Austin and we talk.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Look what I found," he says holding up a piece of paper.

"Oh wow you found a piece of paper," I say.

"Ha funny but no look it's all of Mikyla's ex boyfriends and I could actually have a chance," he says. I loved Jay, but there was no way she would date him. He had brown hair that spikes up in the front and hazel eyes and he most adorable smile. He was the biggest dork ever he did everyone's homework and always knew the answer.

"Oh Jay come on," I sigh.

"I'm sorry I just had to tell you," he smiled.

"I love you Jay, but go home," I say.

"Oh whatever so you can have you're little romance," he says hugging me.

"Bye Jay," I say. He walks awkwardly back out of the yard and waves to my family.

"So I see he's still the same lovable Jay," said a deep hot voice from behind me. I turn around to see Austin. He looked hotter than ever. He went from the small fifteen year old to hot middle age sixteen year old. His hair was longer than usual and curls came out from his snap back. He had on a white shirt with a tan pocket and khakis and a Miami snap back and greenish blue, brown, orange and white high tops and a watch and belt.

"Austin Hi!" I cheer.

"Hey Trin," he said hugging me. Trin that nickname. He gave it to me when we were three and he has called me it for ever. I hugged him back and he set me down.

"You have changed a lot," he said itching his neck.

"Haha so have you," I say. Max walked over and stood beside me.

"You got beautiful," he said before Logan pulled him away.

"Did he just say that?" I whisper to Max. He smiled and shook his head.

"TRINITY!" Yelled a voice. I turned to see Lilly running over to me.

"Girlfriend hey!" I cheered.

"Hey I missed you so much," she said hugging me.

"I missed you to we need to talk," she says.

"Haha so did you see any hot guys?" I ask as we sit down by the big oak tree in our back yard.

"Omg yes there was this one by who was so hot. He has curly brown hair and the bluest eyes anyone could imagine," she went on and on.

"Hey Lil," said Logan smiling at her.

"H-hi Logan," she stuttered.

"What's up," he said sitting beside us.

"Oh nothing talking about boys," she said. He rolled his eyes and smiled at her.

"Did you see any hot girls?" He asked.

"Uhh Log I wasn't really looking," she says.

"Haha I know I'm messing with ya and hey do you guys want to join us in a game of truth or dare?" He asked.