S1 Epi 6: Welcome Home

Melissa greeted a distraught David who was cooking dinner while watching Morgan bring the IPad over and talk to him about a creature named Bluey. Leafy smelled the house. "MMMM something smells so good Melissa, what are you making?" Melissa smiled and spoke "it's Tikki Marsala!"

Just then, the blue Bob haired man appeared through the door and had in his hand a smaller yellow bean that was almost like a child in a sense followed closely behind. They were small and only spoke to the Bob haired man. "Xavier we are having dinner and that is final!" Xavier turned to the man and said that they hated him. It reminded Melissa too much of Morgan.

Melissa led everyone to the kitchen table. David took a deep breath. Melissa looked at him, almost like she was warning him. He did seem a little tense. Melissa then instructed her goblin to put down the screen and come to dinner. The small creature plopped her machine on the couch and came to dinner. She immediately noticed Firey and Leafy. "Mommy who is here with us.." she whispered ever so softly.

Melissa said to her demon that the guests were here to eat as one and that she should be as well behaved as possible.

Gelatin looked at Morgan and Melissa. "Melissa, what have we here? Is this a pet? A maid? Most importantly why are they at dinner?" Melissa and David exchanged glances. "George, this is my daughter Morgan." She glanced at Morgan. "Say hello mi hija." She said hi and went back to eating, earning a chuckle from David. "She eats as though she has never eaten in years."

The Bob haired man hummed, "perhaps you should feed her then." David pretended not to hear that. Xavier shuffled around in their chair. Matilda spoke with elegance, clearing the room. "This is lovely home Melissa..." David hummed, "Ramirez." Maltida looked shocked. "I have never heard that one before." David coughed and spoke with venom. "Pretty common Latin surname if you ask me." Maltida smiled. "Oh it's so good to meet others who are not like us!" This earned silence from everyone

After dinner, David pulled Melissa aside. "Honeybuns I think you know what my answer is." Melissa sunk in shame for a second, but spoke softly. "I'm giving them a chance and so should you." David asked her to speak louder and was clearly in a rage already. "I'm giving them a chance and so should you." David spoke two words. "One week." Melissa asked him to clarify. "They get one week here at our house and then I will either kick them out myself or move out." David was very clear on his words. Melissa made a sound but stopped. "Alright."