🍑PYTHON🖤

Y/n's pov

Y/n's pov

''Now the last news of Prime time is coming from Apgujeong-dong, A primary school building collapsed last night after the 5.2 magnitude earthquake. The building was the centre point of the earthquake that caused cracks and minor damage to the surrounding buildings of the school. People said that they were glad that no life was caused or harmed because of this. Mr.Min Chan Seol announced to donate 50 million won to the primary school. They said ''This can cause students' future and we don't want students of the school to see their school in a state of disaster.'' Also, the Min corporation offered help to the ones who faced high damage.''

The Prime time news anchor was reading the last news of the day in such a hurry because soon It's going to hit 10 in the clock.

I was dozing on my bed, white blanket was lying on me till my cleavage. I was naked under this warm blanket, my hair waves were laying carelessly all over my pillow and my hand was wrapped around the stomach of the boy who was also naked under this blanket with me.

Sitting on the sheets he leaned his back on the headboard he was the one who was watching the news after our 'Ohh Soo Great' makeout.

As soon as his ears perceived the name 'Min Corporation' he switched off the TV with a heavy huff.

He combed his long sleek black hair with his fingers, looking at the ceiling afterwards he was lost in his thoughts.

His torso was exposed in this blood cold, I interrupted his thoughts by tangling my legs with his.

He looked down at my blushing face with his trademark triangle-shaped eyes.

I felt a butterfly on my stomach but he never does.

He smoothly removed himself from my touch and approached his wrinkled shirt and rolled jeans from the floor that I almost ripped when he sucked on my collarbone.

Gawd he is good at teasing!

I watched him getting dressed with my half-opened lids. I knew he wouldn't mind approaching me before leaving my place that's why I sat on the sheets, face dropped on my knees hugging them as I looked at him with my love stare.

''Yoongi!''

He stopped in his way and turned around after a second with his expressionless but still handsome face.

When I was little my mom used to tell me the fairy tails where the prince falls for the broke girl and saves her from the cruel world.

He was indeed a prince look alike, His cute round big nose looks more adorable when scrunch it whenever I peck his plumpy lips. My mom used to say that if your and your partner's facial shapes are the same then you both are a match made in heaven.

We both have heart-shaped faces.

After that one-night stand, he kept in contact with me, he saved me multiple times from the creepy guys whenever I returned home after late-night photo shoots. He bought me food when he got to know I was working since dawn without a single piece of food in my stomach, He broke the nose of the crew member who sneaked inside my make-up room while I was changing into a bikini for a Lingerie ad.