We broke from the hug and went back to the car. At some point I became very exhausted and fell asleep. When I woke up I was in a dark room I couldn't recognize. I jumped up and looked around. Then I remembered that I was staying with Bill and Tom.

     I looked in the body mirror in one of the corners of the room, I was in the same clothes but my hair was a mess. I brushed through it as best as I could with my fingers.

     I cracked open the door and peeked through. I didn't see anyone so I walked to the stairs next to the room, and went down. At the bottom of the stairs I came across a room that was connected to two other rooms.

(The house layout that I forgot to put lmao)

     One was a dining room and the other was a living room

     One was a dining room and the other was a living room. I walked to the doorway of the living room and looked around.

     "Oh you're awake." I turned around and Tom was walking behind me. "Good morning" he smiled. I smiled back.

     "Good morning." I said back. He walked past me and sat on the couch, then he nudged the lump on the couch. I heard a groan and the lump moved.

     "Y/N's awake now." Tom said. The lump jumped up and the blanket covering it revealed Bill. I giggled. His hair was a mess and his makeup was smudged. After realizing why I was laughing, he turned red and cleared his throat.

     "I'll be right back." He said in his morning voice and walked past me. I started blushing, I don't know why but his morning voice was kinda hot. I looked at Tom and he was smirking.

     "Oh shut up." I said looking away from him. I decided to look around since I would probably be staying for awhile.

     I went to the kitchen which was separated from the living room by a counter. Then I walked around the house but most of the doors were shut and I didn't want to accidentally see something I shouldn't. I walked back and sat on the other side of the couch.

     We sat in silence, not really knowing what to say.

     "Tom!" Bill started, "could you bring me a towel?!" He yelled from the bathroom. Tom groaned and looked at me then smirked. I rolled my eyes.

     "Where do you keep them?" I asked him.

     "In the small closet next to the kitchen" He smiled.

     "Okay." I said walking around to find the kitchen. After grabbing a towel I went back to the living room.

     "Now where's the bathroom?" I asked him.

     "Upstairs, in front of the stairs." I nodded. I started walking up the stairs and Bill yelled again.

     "I need a towel Tom!" He yelled.

     "It's coming!" Tom yelled back.

     I continued walking up the stairs and looked at the door across from the stairs. I went up to it and knocked.

     "Here's your towel." I said waiting for him to open the door. I closed my eyes just in case, even though it would be a good view.

     I heard the door open and felt Bill touch the hand I was holding the towel with. He quickly grabbed the towel and shut the door. I blushed.

     "Thank you.." He said through the door.

     "You're welcome." I walked away and down the stairs again. I went into the living room and Tom laughed.

     "Did you see something?" He laughed basically pointing out my red face. I picked up a pillow from the couch and hit him with it. Soon Bill came down. His hair was still a little wet and it was down, he didn't have any makeup on either.

     He looked so handsome, I couldn't help but blush.

     "Did you sleep well?" He asked sitting between Tom and I. I nodded.

     "Yeah, the bed was pretty comfy." I said looking away.

     "That's good," He said and looked at my clothes. "Oh! If you need clothes until you get some, you could borrow mine." He offered. I nodded, he got up and walked up the stairs. Tom waited until he went up to say something.

     "You're starting to like him aren't you?" He smiled.

     "Shush." I hushed him. He laughed. Bill came down after a minute with a couple articles of clothing.

"I hope these are alright, I tried to find something comfortable.." He said handing them to me. He's so caring.

"Thank you." I replied. We just stared at each other, each second my face getting hotter.

"O-oh you can change in my room or one of the bathrooms if you'd like" He said looking away. I nodded and started walking towards the stairs.

"Thank you" I said when I started going up. I went into the bathroom and changed. I looked into the mirror and thought about Bill and whispered to myself.

"Oh I love you so," I said, still thinking about Bill, "but why I love you, I'll never know." I sighed and folded the clothes I already wore. I opened the door and walked to the stairs so they could hear me better.

"What do you want me to do with my clothes?" I asked whoever was downstairs.

"You can put them in the wash downstairs so they can get cleaned." Tom said behind me. I turned around and looked at him.

"Goddammit man, why are you always behind me?" He shrugged and went into a room. I went back into the bathroom and brought my clothes down. I looked for Bill so I could ask him where the wash was and he was in the kitchen.

"Hey Bill," he turned around and looked me up and down, both of us blushed.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Where's the wash?" He pointed at a larger closet across from the one where I got the towel. I put my clothes in and he helped me start it. We went back to the living room and talked. Then Bill brought something up.

"We're going on a tour in the summer and I think you should come.." He suggested.

𐮙𐬺𐬻𐬿𐬼𐬿𐬻𐬺𐮙

...but why I love you, I'll never know

𐮙𐬺𐬻𐬿𐬼𐬿𐬻𐬺𐮙

𐮙𐬺𐬻𐬿𐬼𐬿𐬻𐬺𐮙Credits to dreamydewdrop for proofreading

𐮙𐬺𐬻𐬿𐬼𐬿𐬻𐬺𐮙
Credits to dreamydewdrop for proofreading