Chapter 8 - Hidden High Ground(Obi Wan vs Kakashi)[Star Wars vs Naruto]

In the middle of the oasis, Obi Wan Kenobi is meditating while Kakashi Hatake is running through the forest. Kenobi hears him and sees a precognition of him attacking, so with just a second from impact, Kenobi drew his Lightsaber and blocked the Kunai from hitting him.

Kenobi instantly gets up and the two attack each other with their weapons before pushing each other away.

Kakashi: "Your move".

Kenobi: I'm just glad that someone else has said it.

Kakashi then uses Fire Style to breath fire at Kenobi, who uses The Force to block the attack. Then Kakashi unleashes a Rasengan at Kenobi, who uses The Force again to redirect the blast towards a tree.

Kakashi then charges at Kenobi while using Lightning Style to charge up his Kunai. Kenobi blocks the incoming attacks with his Lightsaber, causing lightning to go everywhere. Kakashi does manage to get a hit on Kenobi's arm, which causes Kenobi to Force Push Kakashi away and then rips a tree off the ground with the Force and throws it at him, causing Kakashi to use Earth Style to create a mud wall to block the attack.

When the wall collapses, Kenobi is nowhere to be found, as he is up in a tree, healing his wound with The Force. While Kakashi is looking for Kenobi, Kenobi himself jumps from the tree and ambushes him.

Kakashi manages to block this attack and then uses his Sharingan to put Kenobi in a Demonic Illusion, where Kakashi takes the form of Darth Vader. With full concentration, Kenobi manages to break out of the illusion and dodges an incoming water attack from Kakashi.

Now using Shatterpoint, Kenobi manages to knock the Kunai out of Kakashi's hand and Force Pushes him off the ground onto his back, where Kenobi has him pinned.

Kenobi: Looks like I have the high ground once again.

Kakashi: "Sighs" Do you ever get tired of saying that.

Kenobi: Never a day in my life.

Kenobi helps Kakashi up as they see Luke and Paul coming towards them.

Kenobi: That must be the spice.

Kakashi: The sooner we leave here, the better.