"What?!" I reply chuckling. "How else do you think I got this body?"

Foxy's eyes wide open and she starts blushing. It's clear she thought about this before. Her blush only makes me smirk.

"So, you've noticed..." I whisper proud. She blushes harder.

"It's quite obvious. I mean, one can't miss it." She whispers embarrassed. I smirk brighter and she pinches me soft.

"Aww!" I let out between laughter, since I didn't even feel the pinch.

"I'm sorry..." she whispers, still embarrassed. I continue teasing her.

"For pinching me?"

She shakes her head. I ask again:

"For checking me out?"

She nods, her cheeks redder than the lipstick on her lips. A color I'll soon wear as kiss marks on my chest.

"Don't feel sorry for that, Foxy. Your boyfriend is hot. One has to admit it."

Foxy laughs and replies: "He's humble too."

"I've never claimed that, but if you say so."

She smiles and I get the courage to ask her something I've wanted to for a while now.

"Have you been in love before?"

Foxy freezes. Like literally freezes. And tenses. It takes her a big effort to answer:

"Twice."

Twice?!

She corrects herself before I can even ask my question: "Well, actually once. The other time I just thought it was love. It wasn't. However, it's still twice if you count now as well. Cause I'm in love with you."

I reach for her hand and kiss it. It's a bit of a tacky gesture, since she's a princess and people are basically forced to do this. Yet, from the way her cheeks are red now, I guess she liked it.

"So, who was the one who you only thought you loved?" I ask, taking a sip from my coffee to contain my anger. If someone hurt Foxy, they will be fucking dead by tomorrow morning.

"My ex", she whispers. I didn't know she has an ex. I mean, I had my doubts, given the fact she's already done it before. Yet, I guess that a part of me didn't want to believe it.

From the way she tensed now, I can see she doesn't walk to talk about it. So I change the topic.

"And the one you actually fell in love with?"

"You", she whispers without hesitation. I smile and bend over to table to give her a kiss on the cheek. She smiles at me.

"That's not what I mean, Foxy. You said, you've been in love twice. Once with me, and once with someone else. Who is my competitor?"

Foxy almost chokes with her croissant, which makes Darrel, sitting at the table next to us, alert. Foxy notices and make a quick sign with her hand to assure him she's fine. Ever since Foxy got kidnapped, Darrel got way more careful as before. Fair enough, since Foxy's kidnapping is entirely his fault.

"You'll find me weird", she whispers embarrassed. I shake my head and bend again to kiss the top of her head.

"I could never find you weird. I just want to know what your standards are." I reply. She blushes harder and mouthes a "You". A smile, yet I get even more curious as before about who this mystery man.

"Seriously, Foxy. Tell me. I'm seriously analyzing my options right now. What do you think he'll like more: a gunshot or a knife?"

Foxy's eyes wide open, then, after thinking about it, she relaxes.

"Yeah, okay, that wouldn't be a problem."

"What?!" I let out. It's the first time I threaten somebody and Foxy doesn't try to stop me.

Who the hell is this guy?!

"Mr. Darcy," Foxy whispers, as if she could read my mind.

Wait, what?!

"Mr. Darcy?!" I let out, almost shouting. Foxy turns red and nods.

"Like the book character?!" I ask again.

Foxy only nods.

"But he's not real."

Foxy begins to giggle and replies: "Well, that's what we girls tend to do. Fall in love with guys that don't exist."

"But he's fictional." I repeat myself, still not believing this. If he was a real person, I could have just killed him. But now? What am I supposed to do?! Rip out her book?! It's not like she doesn't have other ten copies at home and can easily go to the next bookstore to buy another one.

Seeing the problem, I try to convince her I'm better than him.

Great job, Alec. Now you're comparing yourself to a fictional character. You're so fucked up.

"Okay, uhm...he's dark. Like super dark. And you don't like dark people, Foxy. Remember? You like the Sunshine."

Man, if she likes the Sunshine, what is she doing with you?

You're not just dark, you're darker.

And as if she can read my mind, she replies: "I don't mind a bit of darkness." She then gets interested and starts teasing me: "Why? Are you jealous?"

I guess I freeze since I feel my muscles tensed.

"Of Mr. Darcy?! Never."

Foxy reads right through me and continues, not believing me.

"Sure. You're definitely not jealous."

I give up as I hear her laughter.

"Fine. Maybe a bit."

"A lot."

"Damn it. Yeah. I am jealous." I admit. She smiles.

"My heart is only yours." she whispers, placing my hand on her chest. I smile and kiss her cheek. "Want me to prove it to you?" She asks me smirking. I don't know what she means, yet I'm up for it.

I nod and she takes my hand. She stands up and leads me towards the toilet. Luckily, it's only one cabin that can easily be locked. Foxy turns the key to make sure nobody can come in and as she's done, she leans with her back against the door. I come closer and start making my way down her neck.

"You're crazy," I whisper, since we've just locked ourselves in a public bathroom to make out.

"Only for you." She whispers the words I once told her. Then, to tease me, she continues: "If you want we can go. We wouldn't want people to believe we're crazy, right? I mean, we..."

I stop her by pressing my lips on hers.

"Fuck them." I whisper, not moving an inch further from her. She smirks and answers:

"That's what I wanted to hear."

She gently removes her top, a nice blazer she was wearing, and remains only in her bra.

"You wouldn't do this for Mr. Darcy now, would you?" I ask her smirking. She chuckles and starts kissing my neck.

"For him? I don't think so. But I am not sure, I mean..."

I stop her from teasing me again by kissing her.

"Then let's make you sure." I reply. Foxy smiles and wraps her hands around my neck.

As she's slowly kissing her way across my neck and my chest, one thing is clear. Although we might have other places we need to visit since this is our last day in Paris and we go back in the evening, screw it. I am never leaving this bathroom.