CHAPTER TEN (十)

Start from the beginning

She got out of ther bathroom, only a towel covering her. But she saw someone she didn't expect.

She saw Gojo with his sunglasses on sitting on her bed with his legs spreaded like it's his own house.

They shared a 5 seconds stare as y/n's face got redder.

"S-satoru! You pervert!!"

She used her nullify technique and slapped him so hard

~

Y/n made her way outside the room wearing shorts and a hoodie. She was still blushing.

Gojo was sitting in the couch pouting and scrolling through his phone with a slap imprinted on his face.

'he's sulking... Was the slap too hard...?' y/n felt a bit guilty too. She headed to the kitchen thinking of what to make.

"Hmm satoru what do you wanna eat?" Gojo's face suddenly lit up at those words.

"Anything's fine! As long as you make it!!" Y/n smiled at the sudden change of emotions.

She didn't make anything extraordinary and just made a normal Japanese dinner.

"Woah!! I looks so good!" Gojo's eyes sparkle looking at the dinner

Y/n sits on the opposite side of the table.
"Now now Eat it before it gets cold."

"Itadakimasu!" "Itadakimasu."

After eating y/n went back to the kitchen and got some of gojo's favourite mochi.

"Y/nn! Thank you soo much!" He said before taking a whole mochi and putting it in his mouth.

"Slow down satoru. You will choke." At the same time satoru coughs.

"See i told you." She hands him water and sighs.

After dinner and washing Gojo remembers why he was there.
'ah shit i got carried away!'
"Ne y/n, can we go to the balcony??"

"Hm sure but why?"

"I just want to see stars with you!"

"Satoru there are no stars visible in central Tokyo... There's a lot of pollution here..."

"Oh- um- I wanna see the night sky!"

"Alright alright."

They both went to the balcony.

"The night Breeze feels nice

"The night Breeze feels nice." Y/n says looking at the moon."

"Mhm the moon is beautiful too, isn't it?" Gojo says clearly knowing the meaning behind it. He thought that y/n couldn't know the meaning.

She looks at him and says " i love you too." Gojo looked clearly suprised.
"Huh- you knew!?" He blushed 50 shades of red.

"Haha ofc i do" y/n smiles at him.

"Ah well I should tell you the real reason I'm here."

"Hm what's that?"

"Um- uhh- y-y/n!" He sounded so flustered. y/n got startled at the sudden shout.

"Uh what is it?"

Gojo got down on his knees. And searched for a box in his pocket.
"Eh-- where is it!?" He started looking for the box in his pocket but couldn't find it. He got more embarrassed than before.

"Oh looking for this?" Y/n said with a small black box in her hand and a smirk on her face.

"Huh!? Where did you find it!?"

"When you were in my bedroom, this fell out of your pocket."
"Shall we see what's inside?"

"Hey what don't!!" Gojo took it away from her but it return he fell on top of her and they fell into the couch.

Gojo stood up and again got in his knees. "ahem y/n as you know now what's your answer?"

"Hmm know what? I don't know anything?" Y/n said sitting on the couch acting innocent.

"S-stop playing!!"

"Really i don't know anything"

"Ahem so- y-y/n i-i what to s-spend the rest my life you! A-are you willing to do the same a-and marry m-me!?" Gojo stuttered A LOT. She thought it was so fricking cute, more cuter than her but also funny at the same time. She chuckled.

"Ofcourse!!" She bent down and kissed him passionately on the lips.

He was suprised cuz it was rare for y/n to kiss him first but returned the kiss.

BONUS :

"Darlingggg can I sleep here tonight??" Gojo says hugging you from back while you made a plain face.
Who knew gojo would so clingy just after 5 mins of being engaged?

"Sure -_-"

"Can I sleep in your room?"

"Sure"

"Can I sleep beside you?"

"Sure"

"Yayy!!!!"

A/n - so this is the end of the past arc! We'll move on to the jjk 0 arc from next chapter!

𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟𓆝 𓆟