CHAPTER EIGHT (八)

"what kind of girl is your type hm?" The woman asked while holding her jacket in her shoulder.

"Who are you?" Geto asks her instead trying to avoid the question.

"I like girls who eat a lot!" Haibara innocently says.

"Haibara...." Geto sweat drops at his innocence.

"It's alright! She's a good person! I'm sure of that since I have a good eye for people!" He replies smiling widely.

"You're saying that sitting next to me?" Geto smirks.

"?....yes!"

"Ahahah boy he was being sarcastic!" The woman laughs.

Haibara excuses himself and takes his leave.

"So aren't you going to give me an answer, getou-kun?" She says taking a seat next to him.

"You answer first."

"Special grade shamam , Tsukumo yuki." "Have you heard of me?"

"You're the one...." Geto tries to remember as yuki gets excited.

"Oh so You've heard of me?"

"The Special grade who never goes on any missions and just fucks around taking trips overseas." Yuki facepalms at Geto's boldness.

"I hate college" she waves it off.

'shes sulking..."

"I'm just kidding. But it's true that my objectives don't align with the college's."
"The people here want to treat the symptoms. I want to treat the cause." She gets serious.

She then explains him about curses etc etc.

"To put it bluntly, if all of the humanity were shamans, no curses could be born." She winks.

Geto becomes suprised as his eyes widen.

"Then, we should just kill all the non-shamans..." Geto suggests looking down.

"Getou-kun..... That's a decent plan."