CHAPTER SEVEN (七)

A dangerous fight started between Geto and toji. Geto was taking this fight too seriously while Toji was taking it too lightly.

Although Geto was a special grade, he couldn't win against toji as he had many cursed weapons with him.

He injured Geto badly, making him unconscious.

"But you guys, with all your blessings....lost to a monkey like me who can't even use jujutsu." Toji said.

"Don't you dare to forget that if you wanna live a long life." He says putting his weapon back inside the cursed spirit.

"Oh, i remember now.... Megumi, the name means 'blessings'. I gave him that name."

Home of the star child -

Toji handed Riko Amanai's dead body, chit chatted a bit with them and when he exited, at the gate, he couldn't believe what he saw.....

He saw Gojo Satoru standing infront of him. He was fully healed.

"Yo. Long time no see." Gojo said smiling creepily.

"Are you serious...?" Toji was suprised to see him all fit.

"Oh yea! In alive and well!" Gojo was getting creepier every second.

"reverse technique..."

"Correct!"

"I gave up on fighting back when you crushed my throat but! At that very moment I tried my best to unlock reverse technique and as y/n started healing me with maximum output, i observed and mastered the technique!!" 

"You lost because you didn't cut my head off..." Gojo smirked.

"Lost? The fight has just begun" toji took out the weapon he used to cut gojo's head.

"Huuh i Guess so! I guess you're right!!!" Gojo stood in a Maniac style while Toji rushed towards him.

He swung his sword at him but gojo swiftly dodged his attacks.

Then it was gojo's turn to attack.