CHAPTER TEN (十)

While Gojo talking shit about toji , zen'in clan etc etc Megumi seemed clearing uninterested.

"Sucks doesn't it? Your dad, i ki-" gojo was cut of by megumi's suprising answer.

"So what?"
"I don't care where her is or what he is doing. I haven't seen him in years. I don't even remember what he looks like. But I got a gist of what are you talking about." Megumi replies with a straight face.

"Hmm are you really a first grader?"
"If you ever get curious about you dad, just ask. Let's get down to business."

"What do you wanna do? Do you want to go to the zen'in family?"

"What will happen to tsumiki? If we go there will tsumiki be happy? My answer depends on that."

"No there's absolutely no way. I guarantee that."

Megumi growls at Gojo's words but Gojo just smirks and laughs.

"Satoruuuu stop bullying the kid. He's already had enough living without parents yk." Y/n comes from behind Gojo walking with two bags in her hand.

" I told you to just go and get the kids while I buy sweets for you cuz you take too long. And here you are bullying the little kid. Idiot." She told gojo and handed him two bags of sweets and walked ove to Megumi.

"If that's your decision then we'll take of other things." Y/n says patting Megumi on his head and smiling.

"But you have to get extra strong! We're counting on ya!" Gojo says waving his hand and walking away. Y/n also stops smiling and stands up.

"You better get strong. Don't get left behind." Y/n responds with mixed emotions in her face.

APRIL OF 2014
JUJUTSU TRAINING GROUNDS

SMACK*
"Satoru! Did it hit hard?" Y/n throws her wooden weapon and rushes over to gojo who's now on the ground winching in pain while holding his head.

"You have been daydreaming too much. It's the third time today already." She says while helping him up.

"Ah- s-sorry i just- have something on mind." Gojo says stuttering too much. As they walk to the stairs.

"Hm? Mind telling me?" Y/n asks him directly looking at him with an innocent face. That was just too cute for him to handle.

"T-thats a secret. I'll tell you when it's time!" Gojo replies looking away.

"Hm alright." Y/n sounds upset.

"You should rest now let's continue the training tomorrow." She says going upstairs.

Suddenly gojo hold he wrist making he look back at him.
"Huh? Is something the matter?" She asks him.

"Can I go to your home today?"

"Eh- but why?"

"I just want to."

"Uhh sure then I guess?"

"Alright!" He let's out a grinn.

At y/n's home :

'i should take a shower first. I'm all drenched in sweat.' y/n thinks, heading to her bathroom.

Her house was a big one and had a different vibe in it, in a good way i mean. She did have two bathrooms but she preferred using the bathroom attached to her bedroom the most.

She got inside and took a nice bath.

10 minutes later~

'i don't want to get out but I'm hungry and satoru said he'll be coming too.' y/n Sighed getting out and wiping herself.