Chapter 7

Caden hadn't laid eyes on Bea since the barn, her friends had encouraged her to host a sleepover before they whisked her away early this morning to go shopping. The whole day had dragged by with Caden's eyes finding the house any time they could, his whole body humming with the need to see her, touch her. It was driving his half crazy and the others were staring to go crazy at his bad mood.
"Will you just go and fuck her already" Noah whispered to him.
"She's not here to fuck" Caden replied gruffly as he watched over the others.
"Well, can you at least not act all pissy. Stop taking your blue balls out on us" Noah noticed a look flash across his face "What?"
"Nothing" Caden tried to ride off but Noah followed after him.
"What did you do?"
"She started it" Caden said plainly, attempting to ride off when Theo grabbed his reins, stopping him from riding off.
"Fine. What did she do?"
"She swallowed and then she bent over and I fucked her whilst she looked at the house"
"Holy shit" Theo gasped.
"Shut up. You'll have everyone wanting to know what we're talking about"
"Sorry" he held his hands up in defeat "But, damn little sister has got some moves" he laughed "Look who's home" he smirked. Caden followed his gaze up to the house, where Bea was crossing the fields towards them.
"Get these horses away now" he ordered to Theo, the gruffness in his tone only making Theo smirk as he rode off to tell the others.
In less than 30 minutes all the horses had been put away. Caden headed out of the barn, looking around for Bea as he went.
"Nice ass cowboy" she teased. Caden couldn't turn around any faster, his eyes raked over her taking in her body from her cowboy boots to her short shorts and her tight white tank top that stretched across her breasts perfectly.
"Watch what your saying. If your brothers catch us, I'm dead" he warned her.
"So take me somewhere" she smirked "And not the barn" she told him quickly. He closed the space between them, slipping his hand into hers, running his thumb over her knuckles as he thought.
"How about down by the river?"
"I'll meet you there, don't leave me waiting" she smirked, running her hand along his belt before she headed off, swaying her hips for him to see as she went.

Cade headed down to the water. The river stretched along one side of the property but it was hidden from view enough that it couldn't been seen from the house. It was perfect for everything that he wanted to do to her. When he reached the top of the hill his eyes landed on her laying in her underwear, letting the sun soak into her skin. As he approached her Caden pulled open his shirt and tugged it off his shoulders before he started pulling open his belt, but the sound caught Bea's ears. 
"Howdy cowboy" She smirked, watching as he dropped clothes the closer that he got to her.
"You enjoying the sun, little Bea?"
"I am, why? Have you got a better idea to occupy my time?" He smirked. 
"Strip little Bea. We're going for a swim" Caden rid himself of the rest of his clothes as Bea watched from where she lay beside the water, her eyes drifting over his body. He moved into the water, going in deep enough to hide his crotch from her view before she smirked over at her "Get naked and get in, Bea" She picked herself up from the ground and pulled off her underwear before she moved through the water, coming to stand just inches from him. His eyes drifted down from hers until they landed on her naked breasts, he couldn't stop the groan that left his throat "Fuck Bea" 
"Do they feel any bigger?" She grabbed one of his hands and moved it over her breast, feeling his hand absentmindedly flex against her flesh. 
"Yes" He responded gruffly. Bea's hand moved under the water until her fist was wrapped around his hard length, his eyes rolled shut at the feeling. 
"This feels bigger" Another groan as she ran her nail along the vein that ran down his length. Then she was gone from him, her hand, her warmth. He opened his eyes and saw her swimming away from him, her ass above the water as she moved. He chased after her, grabbing her ankle he pulled her to him as she squealed. 
"Cade!" She let out another loud squeal as he turned her in his arms before he threw her over his shoulder. Bea pretended to fight as he carried her back to the blanket she had been lying on when he got there, he placed her down onto it before he covered her body with his and connected their lips. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders before he grabbed her arms, crossed her wrists and pinned them down above her head with one of his. She whined against his lips, pushing her hips upwards to try and meet his with no success. 
"Such a cock tease" 
"You started it" She bit. 
"How did I start it?" 
"A sweaty cowboy that isn't my brother. Fuck Cade, I didn't even need porn with you outside my window" His hand flexed over hers as he let out a grunt. 
"I should fuck that dirty mouth of yours" 
"You should. I don't choke" 
"I know you don't but I want to fuck you. Everything else can wait until later" 
"So fuck me cowboy" She smiled up at him. Caden gripped himself lining them up before he pushed himself inside of her, inch by inch, her back arching up into him as he did "Harder" She bit. 
"Fuck, little Bea. Give me a chance" He snapped his hips up once roughly, making her moan deeply. Then he was moving faster, pulling out of her until just the head of his cock was inside of her before he thrusted into her again. His lips dropped back to hers before they trailed along her skin, moving to her ear. 
"You know where your brothers are right now?" 
"Who gives a fuck?" She bit, pushing her hips up against his with each downward thrust of his. 
"They're back at the bunkhouse. Do they know how dirty their baby sister is? Do you think they know that you're getting fucked down by the water as you beg for it harder?" Her legs wrapped around his waist, her feet digging into his lower back as she whimpered from his touch.
"I don't care" She managed to get out, despite the shake in her voice. 
"Then let me hear you, little Bea. Say it" 
"Fuck me Cade. Only you. I only want you" She begged. The hand around her wrists got tighter as his other went to her hip, holding her to him as he thrusted harder into her. Each fast, rough movement of his hips drove her closer to the edge. He was hitting that sweet spot inside of her, over and over again, then she was tumbling over the edge screaming his name into the open air as he followed her over the edge, his movements not ceasing until everything he had to give was deep inside of her. 
"Fucking hell" He bit breathlessly, earning a breathless laugh in return. The pair lay wrapped in one another's arms as they caught their breaths until Cade muttered "We need to get dressed" 
"Five more minutes" 
"No, Bea, now" 
"I like little Bea more" 
"I know darlin'" He placed a small kiss to her nose before he removed his body from hers, earning a small whine from her as he did. Caden pulled on his clothes, letting Bea's eyes travel over his body as he did. She waited until he was dressed before she stood and pulled on her own clothes, letting his eyes roam over her body this time. 
"What now?" 
"Now you go back to your daddy's house and I go back to the others" 
"Already?" She frowned dramatically. 
"If anyone finds us together Bea you know what they'll do" He sighed. 
"I know" He moved to her, pulling her into his arms, he placed a kiss to her forehead. 
"I'll see you at dinner" 
"See you then cowboy" She smirked, watching as he smiled and took off up the hill and across the field.