Kotaro went towards Seirin's basket and scored.

    Although he had failed, Izuki wasn't sad. Instead he was fired up and eager to go against Kotaro again. His friends smiled at him when he asked them to let him keep marking Kotaro.

    Kotaro heard him and got annoyed that Izuki thought he could stop him. That, added to the way Izuki kept up with him earlier, just made Kotaro hungry for revenge.

    The blond had an almost crazy look in his eyes and was more than ready to go against Izuki again and put him and the rest of Seirin in their place.

    So, Kotaro went towards Akashi.

    "Akashi, keep giving me the ball." The blond asked and the captain looked at him.

    "That's the plan. But don't make any stupid mistakes." Akashi answered coldly, a silent warning in his eyes.

    One of the members had already failed, Akashi would not tolerate any more mistakes from the others.

    "Of course, I'm going to crush them!" Kotaro replied.

    The game resumed and Kotaro did as he had said. He had the ball and Izuki was in front of him. Once again Kotaro dribbled with the force of his five fingers and went past Izuki. He got smug about it and didn't realize that although Izuki hadn't been able to react to him, the dark haired boy had been watching him closely as he moved.

    Thanks to that, Izuki learned something about Kotaro's dribble. Because he did it with so much force, his receiving hand had to take a lot of strain when it caught the ball. And because of that, there is a second where Kotaro's form gets stiff and he gets slower. If they could catch him at that moment, maybe Izuki could get the ball from him.

    With that idea in mind, Izuki asked for Kuroko's help for their next move. Izuki was going to try again.

    (Y/N) smiled as she watched the boys figure things out by themselves and making plans. She felt proud of them, whether they succeeded or not.

    When Kotaro had the ball again, Izuki and Kuroko got ready.

    Izuki was standing in front of Kotaro and the blond dribbled past him again, but this time Kuroko was waiting for him up front.

    Kotaro's eyes widened when he saw Kuroko almost taking the ball from his hand. The blond managed to rotate his body and avoid Kuroko's hand, but as he did that, and as his movements went stiff just like Izuki knew they would, Izuki was there again. He did his Eagle Spear one more time and it looked like this time he was going to succeed in taking the ball from Kotaro. Unfortunately, Kotaro's instincts and reflexes were so good that he still managed to move the ball and avoid Izuki.

    Now that the blond went past both Izuki and Kuroko, all he had to do was score.

    This time, though, it wasn't going to be so easy, because Kagami appeared and slapped the ball in the air, preventing it from going in.

    Kotaro was surprised with how fast Kagami had gotten there, but the red haired was still in the Zone, so it was to be expected.

    Kagami gave the ball to Koganei, who ran towards Rakuzan's basket. Reo went after him and was going to take the ball from him, but thanks to Izuki, who warned him of the danger, Koganei passed the ball to him and Izuki scored instead.