Special Screenings

Modern cinema conglomerates and chains in general utilized new types of screening experiences. Galaxy Theaters, a company with multiplexes in Tulare, Porterville, and other cities that are with places of that chain possess luxury adjustable seats, special Barko laser projection, and Dolby Digital Atmos-certified surround sound. 

Cinemark, since 2009, utilized something known as Cinemark XD.

Regal, these days, unveiled new screening experiences like the following:

4DX, which utilizes motion seats and weather controls to simulate the environment of the scene of the film screened.

RPX, which might be Regal's version of Cinemark XD

And ScreenX, a method where the theater uses a multi-projector to expand projections onto the sidewalls, leading to a 270-degree(And I'm not talking temperatures.) experience.

And lots of people, maybe not just Americans, know what IMAX is.

This information could help with answering questions that regard this topic, especially the ones in the survey. Would there be IMAX screenings? Would this/these places do anything similar to what Cinemark and Regal are doing? If so, what would it/they be like?

There's also sound system certification as well. This needs no explanation if there are people reading this that know about Dolby Digital as well as THX. Perhaps they could explain everything I can't about them to whoever is confused. The information in question could aid with answering questions on the survey like the following: Who would certify the sound system for the auditoriums? Why? As I said at the end of the previous chapter, I'm thinking of writing chapters that each showcase answers to the survey.