Chapter 1

Y/n is currently in bed dreaming he is getting at the good stuff until the alarm suddenly rings after a few seconds he started to stir until finally woke up and turn the alarm off,now piss off that the good dream was cut when it was getting good Y/n got out of bed and yawn he do some light stretching.

"I got Two hours before school"He goes to the bathroom to brush his teeth then take a shower grab the shampoo and wash his hair and started spacing out having shower thoughts he snapped out of it and continued what he was doing earlier.

Y/n finished and go down stairs to see his mom making breakfast.

"Morning mom" Y/n said while approaching his mother.

"Morning Dear" 'Marilyn' said or mom said she hug her son.

"Mom I'm not a kid anymore" Y/n said feeling embarrassed being treated like a kid.

She release Y/n from the hug and look at him.

"Aww what's wrong for a mother hugging her son?" 'Marilyn' question her son.

"Because it's embarrassing" Y/n answer

"I make you're favorite breakfast" 'Marilyn' said and point at the table

Y/n looked at the table to see his favorite food F/b he got in front of the table and take a seat

"Thanks mom" Y/n said.

"You're welcome" 'Marilyn' said.

'Marilyn' took a seat and started to pray after the prayer they started to eat.

Y/n was thinking if he should ask the question that had been on his mind for some time now.

"Mom" Y/n said.

"Yes" 'Marilyn' said.

"I have 2 questions that has been in my mind, you know that I'm a hybrid right" Y/n said.

"Yes I know I gave birth to you" 'Marilyn' said already knowing what his questions is.

"What-what kind of half Breed am I?" Y/n questioned.

"I don't know" 'Marilyn' answered.

"You don't know what do you mean that you don't know" Y/n asked.

"I mean I don't know I don't know what you're father is" 'Marilyn' answered.

"Okay" Y/n said not wanting his mom to be mad.

"Second question who is my father?" Y/n questioned.

"It's best that you don't know" 'Marilyn' answered.

"Mom please just tell me you know how I dislike lies and secrets mom just please just tell me,who is my dad?" Y/n asked getting irritated that his mom is not telling anything.

"It's best that you don't know" 'Marilyn' answered with visible sadness on her face.

Y/n notice this and feels sorry for asking.

"Sorry mom" Y/n apologies.

'Marilyn' hold her son's hand.

"It's okay you just want answers, I'm also sorry but I can't tell you" 'Marilyn'also apologies.

After that they continue to eat and Y/n head of to school were there full of humans which they know that Y/n is a half freak which causes them to bully him but Y/n keep it to himself because he doesn't want to cause trouble and give him a bad record.

He gets to school and started to walk to the school hall and whenever he walk by student take a glance then get mad he doesn't know why they're mad at him he hasn't even done anything to them.