man with gray hair waving at her from a distance. .

    Xin Xiaoru narrowed her eyes slightly.

    That's her cheap grandpa?

    Soon, the supernatural being who was on guard against several people on the second floor of the factory jumped down, frowned and asked, "You

    ? You are still alive! Brother Li, do you see someone in our base is sick, why don't you take her in, let her have something to eat, and help take care of her?" Li Dayuan heard the word "nurse" and his eyes widened

    . Light up slightly. But he didn't agree immediately. Instead, he gave the old man a vague look, shrunk his neck, and then walked towards the wall where the RV was.

    The fence is not high enough to block the sight of both sides. If people outside want to force their way in, these sandbags cannot stop them.

    Li Dayuan: "Is he? Is your? Whose grandfather?"

    Xin Xiaoru didn't even look at the old man who came in a hurry, and sat in the driver's seat and said calmly: "No. Me? The whole family died? It's over, I don't know what kind of grandfather This factory has an owner, I? Don't bother, goodbye."

    "Wait!" Li Dayuan said hastily, "I have something to discuss."

    He heard that this person should have some blood relationship with the old man, but the relationship is bad, but he still wants to see Situation: "You?...Excuse me, are you a nurse?"

    Xin Xiaoru said "Hmm", noncommittal.

    Li Dayuan: "One of my brothers is sick, I would like to ask you to take a look. Don't worry, he has already mutated with supernatural powers before, and now he is either zombified, or simply injured, and seriously injured. I? Really Can't help it, can't find it? Doctors and nurses, can I ask you? We? We are willing to pay, it depends on what you need."

    He glanced at the fertilizer as high as a hill on the roof of the car, and said: " If my brother recovers, I am willing to give 1,000 catties of chemical fertilizer. If he is not cured, he will use 80 catties of chemical fertilizer as labor expenses."

    Xin Xiaoru thought it would be fine to take a look, but asked them to carry the patient into the car. Look, after all, she is absolutely safe only in the car.

    Li Dayuan showed a look of embarrassment, but still gritted his teeth and agreed.

    He greeted a few people, put the unconscious patient on the bed, pulled the stretcher and walked to the caravan, walking carefully.

    When they got into the car, everyone was stunned.

    Unexpectedly, there are so many ordinary people inside, and the space is so big and cool!

    "Put it on the bed." Xin Xiaoru directed everyone to make way.

    As the RV expands, so does the furniture. The current bed is two meters wide and three meters long, enough for several people to roll on it.

    Xin Xiaoru took off the man's clothes, and carefully cut the place where there was blood adhesion with sterilized scissors. It took me ten minutes just to undress, and I was sweating a lot.

    She took out the hemostatic medicine and the painkiller, and asked Li Dayuan to pour it down forcibly: "I? I'm not an anesthetist, and I don't know how to use anesthesia. When he debrides and sutures the wound later, if he wakes up from the pain, you? With him? Make it clear, hold him down and don't let him move."