Finally, on August 7th, Xin Xiaoru spent all the electronic money. Although prices have soared, and the electronic currency of more than two million yuan is the same as hundreds of thousands, which is completely useless, but in the end it was completely spent and I bought a lot of supplies.

    The physical strength of the RV continued to rise during the process of picking up passengers back and forth by the bus. After deducting the consumed part, the remaining 2293.

    After that, the few people did not stop, and continued to be buses, promoting themselves in places with electricity and Internet, and seeing passengers back and forth.

    Finally, on August 18, the RV completed the task and was upgraded to Lv2, adding 15 square meters of different space, a total of 16 square meters. Xin Xiaoru finally had the space to spend the last cash on hand.

    She found the farmer or farmer she had made an appointment with before, bought the overstocked vegetables and fruits that were about to rot, and put them all in a different space to pile them up. The off-road caravan and its supplies were all put into the different space, and all the supplies were assembled. The few people who had been busy for almost a month finally breathed a sigh of relief, and everything came to an end.

    In the old forest deep in the mountains, the three of them lay on the bed with the RV fully opened, occupying almost all the internal plane space, and opened the skylight to look up at the starry sky without light pollution.

    The cool air-conditioned wind blew over the faces of the three of them, and even the leaves outside the window seemed to be a little more alive after being sun-drenched during the day.

    The watermelon juice squeezed out of the juicer is put aside, and the stainless steel straw is inserted inside? You can drink the ice-cold freshly squeezed juice when you turn around. Everything is so peaceful and beautiful.

    He Guying talked about the fact that the organization sent him to kill Xin Xiaoru before: "The group of people didn't know the way the virus was transmitted, and thought they would be infected if they were splashed with blood. You are a witness, and you fell in that zombie again Just in case, they asked me to kill all the relevant personnel. I paid a lot of money to rent your RV. I wanted to monitor you for a few days while doing business, and release you if you were not infected. The

    result It’s not that you’re not infected, but you have supernatural powers.”

    Xin Xiaoru laughed and said, “I know.”

    She pointed to a storage box: “You dropped your smart watch into the car, what about the caravan? You can solve it directly."

    He Guying was stunned for a moment, lowered his eyes and said nothing, and said for a while: "You know and come to save me?"

    Xin Xiaoru: "You have already made a division, and you didn't hurt me, but helped me a lot. Isn't it?"

    The room was silent.

    After the secret was revealed, everyone felt more at ease.

    When he was about to fall asleep in a daze, He Guying heard Zhao Changyue say: "Just hide behind? Everything should be safe." Is it safe

    ?

    hope so.

    But she knew that the three of them could only relax for a while, and they had to get busy again after two days of rest, because...

    "Are we running out of food a little too quickly?" Zhao Chang jumped up the next morning to cook the noodles Suddenly said.

    Neither He Guying nor Xin Xiaoru spoke, but just looked at him silently.