Chapter 2

return
My RV Hotel [Natural Disaster]
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

chapter 2

    Don't tell her that this is just killing a chicken!

    Xin Xiaoru has an amazing intuition, subconsciously wants to push the person down, close the car door and run away!

    But looking at his bulging backpack...Xin Xiaoru didn't dare to move.

    The man was tall, and it seemed a little cramped to enter the RV. He glanced at the interior space: "Can you take a shower?"

    Xin Xiaoru: "Yes, it's in this small compartment."

    This RV is a B-type RV, and the interior space is very small, only five square meters. The bed is placed horizontally at the end, with walls on three sides, and a neat little sofa and a foldable table in the middle. Now the table is put away, leaving room for people to come in and out. Next to it is a fixed storage table cabinet.

    After the man came in, he did not put the dusty bag on the countertop of the desk cabinet, but put it on the ground, took out a new set of clothes from it, entered the small compartment next to the desk cabinet to take a bath, and left a sentence: "The next destination has been sent to your mobile phone. You should drive first."     Xin Xiaoru searched and found that these addresses are all kinds of remote wholesale sites or factories, such as private granaries, clothing factories, vehicle modification factories, and agricultural tool processing. factory and so on. The more Xin Xiaoru watched, the more frightened she became.     Isn't this all prepared for the end of the world? Is it also a reborn person!     Not only was he reborn, he might have already killed a few zombies!     Of course, you can’t rely on the end of the world. If you think about it, it’s possible that this is some kind of wanted gangster, smuggling and selling things here and there... She secretly searched the person’s ID number on the Internet     . , and it came out after a search.     She watched coldly for a while, and seeing that he didn't intend to ask her for help, she got out of the car and walked around to ask.     The cheapest rice she bought before was two yuan a catty, but the old rice here was only five or six cents a catty!     Xin Xiaoru was shamefully moved! "Boss, can I buy it!"     On a hot day, the man was sweating all over his face: "No sale, no sale! Don't give me more work!"

    Xin Xiaoru had time to introduce anything, he listened to him groping into the toilet and turned on the cold water to take a shower.

    Xin Xiaoru glanced at the big backpack on the ground, suspecting that there were some weapons or contraband hidden in it, and hesitated between running away immediately and continuing to be a "landlord" and driving for the tenants.

    "System, can you protect my safety in the RV?"

    The system proudly said: "No one can hurt you inside the RV! Now the whole RV is mine! But if you attack the RV outside the RV, I can't do it." ..."

    "No!" Xin Xiaoru comforted, "It's already very good!"

    If it's true as the system said, she won't be afraid!

    Click on the guest's check-in information, check that his ID card is consistent with his appearance, and Xin Xiaoru confirms his check-in.

    The man's name is He Guying, a person from the south, who ordered a caravan not only to live here, but also to take the caravan to many places. There are as many as fifteen addresses sent to Xin Xiaoru in private messages alone! Apparently it was written about where to go in these seven days.

    Well, no, it's okay.

    She suppressed the instinctive fear at the first sight of him, reported the tenant information to Aunt Qian, and even set up a regular text message to the cell phone of the police officer who called the police before, so that if something happened, the police could still find him. The murderer...