𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦?

Seungmins POV
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
(𝘚𝘖𝘖𝘕 𝘛𝘖 𝘉𝘌 𝘜𝘗𝘋𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘋)

I wake up in my bed, feeling lightheaded from my nap. It was 12:37 AM.
I remembered that Minho guy killing someone, then I couldn't remember anything else, I sat up and tried searching for my meds, finding it was a relief. I ate it, grabbed my half bottled water.
I thought, do I report him? It was honestly so terrifying to see him murder a guy, it was so bloody, his face covered within the blood. It's quite shocking that the diner beside the murder wasn't doing anything, I saw a note stickened to my keycard.
It had a bloody handprint, I was scared to touch it so I just read it.
"Rather cute sleeping face. "
The note was ridiculous.
I got scared of the handprint as well, I felt quite better after the meds.
I stood up, and saw bloody handprints on my door.
What the hell?
I saw more bloody handprints on my bag, key card, refrigerator.. Even my phone.
I wiped the bloody prints and threw them in the garbage.
I inhaled and exhaled.
I was scared, he could maybe hunt me down now since I found out! I have to tell.. Jisung quick! Even the polices.
It was disturbing to find someone killing, my head did hurt quite, I drank more water and decided to go outside.
I was walking around so my pain would get relieved, I stopped by the little minimart that was open. I grabbed some bread and milk.
I paid for my stuff and left, I was honestly still scared, it's obvious I'm his next victim.
But the confusing part is.. Why would he help me in the first place? Murderers won't be that kind either, the cold air breathed upon me.
If I tell it to the police I would be safe for now.
Or I can move out to a new city..
But I can't just leave jisung alone, he's my true ever friend ever since I got my first job at the 7-11.
I think I'll do nothing for now, my movements are encountered with deaths.
Reporting it to the police is a huge case, I don't have any proof either except for the bloody note I already threw away.
Moving out to a new city is harsh, I'd have to leave my true friend here alone.
I got in my apartment room and ate the bread, I wasn't feeling quite well and texted my boss for a day off since I wasn't feeling well.
He was offline so I had to wait for the while, or maybe tomorrow. I laid down in my bed, terrified by the murder I witnessrd. Falling asleep quietly with my thoughts.

Tbh, this chapter doesn't make sense so I'll update it someday.
ᰔᩚᰔᩚෆ