𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

Minho's POV.
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
(𝘚𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥!)

I was behind a small diner, Killing Hwang Hyunjin.
Hearing a gasp behind me, as I was bloody.
I look behind to find the cute guy " Seungmin " gasping.
Oh no, I got caught in my tracks.
I grabbed the bat I used, catching to seungmin and knocking him out as he tried to run, I was lucky since no one was out side.
I hid the knife I used to stab Hwang,
Just to make it a mysterious murder.
I carried the unconscious seungmin to my car, driving to the apartments where we first met, I went rummaging through out his bag, finding his key card. 306.
I carried him since he looked like he was sleeping.
"What did you do!? "
The receptionist said, holding the landline.
" Sorry, my friend fell asleep so I'm just bringing him to his room. "
I said, smilling.
The receptionist smiled.
" Oh is that so?? Go on handsome! "
She said, giggling. I followed with a giggle but on the inside, it was cringe.
I went up the stairs, 3rd floor. I grab the key card while holding him, opening the door, closing it after. Settling him down on his bedroom, I putted his bag, key card in his wallet. I grabbed a quick cup of water and left.
The boy had poor furniture, even a rat on top of the fridge.
His bed didn't look comfy, it looked like a wooden stick bed.
I went down to the lobby and left, hearing the 2 girls gushing over me.

I drove back to our companies hide out, going up the floor.
" Minho! Did you receive your mission!? "
Wooyoung said, holding a piece of paper.
" I did mine? "
I said, confused.
" The Group Mission? "
Wooyoung said, what? I was just done with a mission and I have to deal with ANOTHER one?
" No. "
" Well, Me, Felix, Chan, You, Changbin are included in this mission, we need to find the files that included our companies policy, and remove it ASAP! "
" What? Companies policy? Did we do something? "
" Yes, EN|HYPE thinks we could be the reason why, they could file a investigation about us, so we have to remove it our selves. "
"Gosh that company? when's the mission? "
"next week. "
Next week isn't that bad, I'll have this week as a break.
" Got it," I said leaving, going to my dad's office.
" Dad-"
I saw that dad wasn't around, I looked at his time schedule, it seems he had a meeting with an important client.
I went on my phone and texted my dad that I was done with the mission.
And left the office and building

ᰔᩚᰔᩚᰔᩚᰔᩚᰔᩚᰔᩚ

NOTICE: this chapter is updated bcs i noticed that i used jisung here when jisung was SUPPOSE to be seungmins friend 😭😉🤷‍♀️🙏
Thanks atzskz0 for pointing that out.
Jisung is replaced with wooyoung now.
Cant believe i didnt notice that!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥