Part 15

Happy Reading

The Thakur family had just landed in Brazil from a 18 hour flight. Even though they traveled comfortably in thier own private jet, Ayaansh was not at comfort. Either he cried or slept and now at the airport he is finally free and trying to run away from his mother's grip.

"Ayaansh stay here or you will get lost" she said holding him in her arms but he just let out a scream and everyone's attention went towards them "Bhabhi let me handle him" Laksh said and took Ayaansh in his arms. Ayaansh went quite once in his chachu's arm which made Adya frown.

"Let's  go the cab is here" Abhimanyu said entering the private sitting area where everyone was waiting.

They all walked out and their luggage was carried by their bodyguards. There were paparazzi present outside and as soon as The Thakur came in sight, the camera's shuttered and light flashed all over their faces. Saanvi put her hand around Laksh's arm who was holding Ayaansh and he guiding them to the car. Followed by Geetika and Hardik holding hands and walking pass the reporters protected by their bodyguards.
At the last, Ishita and Abhimanyu were left, Abhimanyu opened the car door from the other side for Ishita and then entered inside locking it from inside.

Surprisingly Ayaansh didn't got uncomfortable this time while passing the media, he would always cry or whimper but he was totally fine and probably got some cute shots.

Once settled in the car, their journey from the airport to the hotel started. Hardik had booked a beach house for their stay of 3 days.

While driving towards their stay, Abhimanyu got a text message from his secretary. He checked his phone and Ishita eyed him "No business during family time" she whispered to him and he just nodded and went back to work.

"The company owner is speculated to be Indian sir" read the text message and Abhimanyu just replied with an okay and kept the mobile back.
"They are saying the company owner is from India" Abhimanyu said to his brothers and Adya 'tsk' him. Abhimanyu just shrugged "What?? Who could it be?" Laksh said and Abhimanyu  shrugged

"Mom I texting me that Nitya has left the house" Hardik spoke scrolling his phone "She is probably off to see dadu...I wonder if she is going there to manipulate him in giving her his property and lied about getting things straight with him" Laksh spoke one more time and everyone gasped a little
"Laksh!" Abhimanyu whispered yelled  "Common I can't be the only one who thought that" he spoke with a pout.

"OH you are not the only one! I thought it too" Geetika said and Laksh agreed with her.

"SEE" Lake shouted to which Ayaansh flinched a little and wiggled in his arms to move towards his mother's arms.
Ishita cooed him and he was quite in seconds.

"Stop arguing over your sister and her evil doings, we are at a vacation! and we have got more bigger things to worry about..like that company" said Saanvi and everyone agreed.

After a few minutes, they reached the resort/beach house. It was huge with up to 4 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and a kitchen and common area and of course a slide into the ocean.

Hardik and Laksh took the luggage out of the car and everyone stood at the shore staring at the beauty in front of them

Hardik and Laksh took the luggage out of the car and everyone stood at the shore staring at the beauty in front of them. The boat was ready to take them to their resort and they didn't kept it waiting...soon the Thakur sons and Bahu's reached in their bedrooms and arranged their belongings for their stay.

Ishita and Abhimanyu's room

"Isha...did we pack the batteries for the camera?" Abhimanyu asked checking his canon camera and clicking pics of the view from their room. Ishita who was laying the clothes in the closet  looked at him and smiled walking next to him near the huge window which gave clear glance of the wide ocean.

"I did, they were in the cover itself" she said checking the pics he clicked. "Paapa" Ayaansh babbled and Abhimanyu picked him up from the ground and showed him around talking to him in babu voice. "I think he is hungry" Abhimanyu said to Ishita seeing Ayaansh get fuzzy.

"Check his diaper...I fed him right before we landed" Ishita spoke and Abhimanyu scrounged his face and kept Ayaansh away from his body, holding him in the air and laid him on the bed opening his onesis and the sights were not to his liking.

Hardik and Geetika's room

"Hardik, let's go sightseeing na!! you can do hiking in India too, let's explore some and try the local food, and speaking of food, I am hungry" Geetika said truing to convince her husband on going sightseeing instead of his 'adventurous hiking' she never understood his spirit of going out in nature in the modest temperatures.

"Fine Geet. But only if you promise me to go camping with me on my birthday....for a whole weekend" Hardik said crossing his arms to his chest knowing she would never agree to stay in open for 2 whole days.

Geetika narrowed her eyes and folded her arms too "Fine" she says looking deep into his eyes. "Huh...pakka?" Hardik says a little surprised by her answer and she nodded "You have my word"
she says walking towards the closet.

"Now get ready!! let's get some sightseeing started" she speaks excitedly and Hardik couldn't help but smile and her goofy ness, he walked to her grabbing her in his arms and giving a lovey kiss to Geetika.

Laksh and Saanvi's room

"Um..Saanvi?" Laksh whispered slowly as he stood behind Saanvi who was making mocktails in the mini bar table in their room.

Saanvi turned around "Ya?" she spoke holding both of their drinks up, Laksh took his drink and kept in on the coffee table. He took out the mini box from his cargo short's pocket.

The velvet box was tied with a pink ribbon into a bow and he forwarded it to Saanvi
"I got this..for you" he spoke shyly and Saanvi immediately blushed. She took the box from his hands delicately while giving Laksh butterflies.

While she examnied the bic and opened it, Laksh looked everywhere in the room and ruffeled his hair feeling nervous weather she would like it or not. He looked at her reaction.

Saanvi opened the little mystery box and it had a little bracelet in it. Her eye's softened as soon as she saw it and her heart melted. It was not any diamond bracelet but a round ring made of beads.
"This is so pretty" Saanvi said seeing the colorful beads together in a elastic wire.

"I put it together..remember you told me once that you liked beaches more than mountains so I collected these  shells everytime I would go abroad for a business trip and then I asked our jeweler to male a bracelet out of it" Laksh explained her as if a toddler was telling their achievement to someone. A little proud of themselves and a little shy to tell it out loud.

Saanvi's eyes got teary seeing how he pays attention to every little detail she says. Without saying anything, she hugged him tightly and pecked his lips. "Thank you so so much! I love this. I love you" she said and Laksh grinned ear to ear "I love you too" he said hugging her back.
.
.
.
Thank you all for reading!! I will try to update next chapter as soon as I can :) <3