Wild

'°•-._________________∆_________________.-•°'

//THIS IS AN RP THAT ME AND MY FRIEND MilieP4D MADE, WE LIKE ROLEPLAYED AND WE DECIDED THAT WE COULD SHARE THIS MASTERPIECE//

I went first and then they did, and i did and then they did and its repeating until the end!
have fun reading :)

Contains:
Animalistic behaviour
Only 3rd person p.o.v(?)
A chance where you can get cringed out, maybe

(btw sonic has no clothes, he has cutesy animal paws!!!)

Normal p.o.v

An Azure hedgehog, Sonic, crawled towards a muddy path from his secure bush house; which wasnt big, but fit enough for him to sleep in, the house bush he just transferred to, was a new humble abode. Shoving the branches out of the sight, he has walked away to a bush with wild berries, his dinner for today.

The azure wild hedgehog's paws gotten muddy from the mud that was created by the earlier rain, so he used his mouth to bite onto the wild berry on the bush, eating some of them, but he suddenly heard a sound from his always perked up ears; to stay on guard. Alerted, the wild hedgie growled and moved away from the bush, looking around as he got in his fighting stance..

The ebony hedgehog, known as Shadow (obv) decided to take a stroll to try and take his mind off of certain things. His ears perked up of a sound coming from one of the bushes, in instinct, he approached towards the sound with caution, arms ready to pound on possible danger.

The red striped hedgehog raised a brow once he saw an all too familiar blue quills, squinting his eyes to get a good look. Shadow blinked in confusion once he realized who it was, Sonic. He let down his guard then walks towards the blue hedgehog who was on all fours.

"Faker, the hell are you doing here?" Shadow spat, raising his brow again once Sonic got into a fighting stance. The blue faker acted more.. How does he say this? Wild?

..."Faker, the hell are you doing here?" Was what the wild hedgie heard from the enemy in his territory, he bared his fangs as he growled out a warning towards the-territory-breaker. Being offended from the danger in his territory, how dare say that when the one here who went into his territory was the ebony one? The azure quills risen up in pure defense, azure tense hedgehog backed away from the ebony one; still in his fighting stance(he keeps on being on all fours) Sonic was confused why was.. it.. doing that pose.(aka standing, bro is forgor)

Sonic, aka the stressed tensed hedgehog; which had to deal with a hungry stomach and a territory breaker, decided to make an plan.. Escape towards his 'bush house' and hide in there, hoping he won't be found until the territory breaker gives up and goes away. The wild hedgie backed away more and more, getting ready to run, which probably the other took notice of that...

Shadow awkwardly stood there, not sure what to do in the situation. Sonic was acting as if he stepped into his territo- Oh.

He face palms mentally before 'trying' to think of a way to help ease the azure whom is still in a fighting stance. As much as he would LOVE to just leave right there and right now, he couldn't help but feel the need to 'help'. Damn, Rouge's talks are effecting him this much.