Action

Normal p.o.v

Sonic was running through the forest, enjoying the wind blowing through his royal blue quills, being all cheerful and happy, though some ebony hedgehog was somewhere near him, not knowing about it either.

After reaching to his favourite spot, the place on a hill full of flowers, where nobody is seen, he thought he might stay there for a while.

Sonic sat on the edge of the cliff, but not too close, his legs dangling off the cliff while enjoying the view in front of him, the blue sky with a small amount of clouds floating above.

Shadow p.o.v

I was walking through the forest until seeing a hill, with flowers on top, but there was someone on top of it. It caught my attention and i squinted my eyes to see who was on the hill.. Turns out it was my rival.

What is he doing here..? Shouldn't he be running around? I thought.
Whatever, i have a chance to do what i wanted to do a long time ago.. No one is here.. No disturbing.

I walked up to Faker, and coughed to get his attention. He got startled and looked at me, not expecting me to arrive here."Oh! Hey Shadz! Whatchu' need?" Faker said while getting up and looking at me with his cute cheerful smile.

I was nervous, this is harder than i expected.. I tried spitting something out of my mouth after a minute of silence."I.. I have to show you something." I said as i saw him slightly tilt his head along with his ear, confused. If I can't say it.. then i will show it.

"What is it?" He said before i smiled softly, making him be surprised for a second then smiling wider back at me. I gently grabbed and held both of his hands, leaning in to give him a loving short kiss as he blushed with slight wide open eyes.

Sonic p.o.v

I can't believe it! Shadow the hedgehog kissed me! I thought as i was blushing."That was very romantic of you." I said, softly chuckling while he rolled his eyes playfully."I didn't know how to confess it, so i took action instead." He said as he stopped holding my hands.

"I love you, Shadow." I softly replied, looking at his crimson red eyes."I love you too, Sonic." I went closer to him and kissed him again as he kissed back. We enjoyed our moment together while the wind was blowing through our quills..

________________________________

// Welp! One one-shot is done! I was a bit lazy with making this, but i will make better ones, (plus i was making this at night..) so no worries. I will improve! //