𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

Start from the beginning

"I'll never forget those screams. Your family cried and shouted bloody murder. Your little brother, Hiroto, was it? He screamed your name. Screamed for his sissy to come back."

Your body was shaking with wrath and anger. Muzan could see a truculent look in your (e/c) orbs. "You bastard—"

"Ah ah, not a monster, a perfect creature." He said. "Now then, I'm gonna eat you and become the greatest living thing to have ever lived. I will finally become the flawless demon."

Before Muzan could do anything, everyone could feel a deep rumbling that began to grow more and more. You and the others had no idea what was going on. The thunderous noise came from behind where the rubble was. Tanjiro, Kanao, Shinobu, Zenitsu, Inosuke and all the other Hashira came forward and tried their best to keep their balance.

"What on earth is happening?!" Mitsuri yelled in worry.

"I don't know." Shinobu started, grabbing onto a large stone at her side to keep balance. "Whatever it is, it's enormous."

A large explosion came from the solid ground behind everyone and the rubble. Dirt and debris floated in the air all around, everyone but the demons coughing erratically. It was difficult to breathe, you couldn't open your eyes because they'd sting horribly if you even attempted to.

Soon enough, the dust had stopped to where you could open your eyes with not much trouble. You blinked a thousand times to try and see just what it was behind you. When it had begun to clear, you nearly gasped.

From that deafening roar that burst into the air, you already knew just who it was. The others were just as surprised.

Ayame was in her dragon form. Lavender eyes that glowed with dark, cat-like pupils. Scales as hard as steel, wings the color of violets. Ayame huffed in her dragon form through her large nostrils, a cloud of dust trailed into the air. A deep growl echoed from her throat.

"Ahhhh finally!" Tatsuo laughed. "Good to see you well, sister."

She huffed again at that remark.

"Do I have your permission now, Master?" Tatsuo asked—not glancing at him—but you knew he was talking to Kibutsuji.

"Sure, and make sure she actually dies this time." He sighed like a father who'd gone over something a thousand times with his son.

"With pleasure." He smirked down at Ayame.

"Now then, Ayame." Muzan started. Grasping onto your face and turning your body around to face Ayame. "Give her to me, leave here, and I'll let you all go unharmed any further."

Leave her? Leave her?! Tanjiro thought as he raised his eyebrows in disgust. He expects us to leave Y/n?!

"You really think we'd do that?!" Mitsuri shouted from standing atop the massive pile of stone and wood. She held her sword up. "I don't know about you, but you're a complete jerk. And I hate jerks! So if you think that you can take Y/n away, you're mistaken!"

"You really wanna do this? You really wanna keep fighting?!" Muzan shouted, gripping harder onto your face and body. It was so hard that you yelped. Tanjiro's heart grew like a vast forest fire. He wanted to kill him. He would kill him for touching you.

"You really wanna keep on going with this?! After what happened in the past Ayame?!" He yelled. "Someone else is about to die because of you! Is that really what you want Ayame?!"

No... she thought. Never again. Not after all those years ago. I will die for everyone here. I will die for Y/n.

Behind Ayame in her dragon form, a huge band of Galactic Breathers had come along with more of the demon slayer corps members.