𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

Start from the beginning

She looked to the side and noticed Muzan. "LEAVE MOMMY ALONE!" She shouted.

Move... move!! Tanjiro shuffled on the ground and tried to crawl amongst the rubble.

"Shut up you little brat." Tatsuo growled. Grabbing her hair and yanking it back. She yelped loudly as tears pricked the corner of her eyes.

You yelled even more and struggled behind Kokushibo's grip.

She seemed to groan and moan. Looking around as if searching for someone, her wide pink hues looking around frantically. What was going on?

What did they do to you?! How did they get you both? You thought. We picked the safest route for both of them... the Galactic Breathers with them... are they all dead?!

"You get the hell away from them!" Tanjiro yelled as best he could. Crawling forward from the rubble.

Oh God... Tanjiro no, get out of here! You thought with worry stricken in your eyes.

Muzan ignored him and stepped forward to your figure. Kokushibo threw you to the ground harshly. You yelped lightly, feeling fatigued from the previous fight and using your energy to heal Sanemi as best you could.

"Pathetic." Muzan grimaced. "The great Galactic Breathers who've kept the one thing I needed to be immortal to the sun, they give it to you."

You groaned and pushed yourself upwards slowly and stared up at the one demon who'd killed your family. Mother, father, Hiroto, and Tanjiro's family.

So many people had suffered from this creature. He was hovering over you, and your strength was fading.

Get up... cut his head! After what he's done, he needs to die! And burn in hell!

Tatsuo had come over and threw both Nezuko and Yui down in the ground beside Muzan just in front of you. Both grunted at the impact at the force.

"Where's Ayame?" Tatsuo asked, you looked up with an already bloody nose. You glared his way and remained silent.

"I'm gonna kill you, little star." Tatsuo growled but was stopped by Muzan who held a hand up.

He crouched down to your level and smirked. "What was all that talk back there? 'I'm gonna kill you', you really think you could've been able to kill me?"

"I don't care if you think you're gonna win." You started. "You won't win. You've killed my family, Tanjiro's family, Ayame's family, Shinobu's, Inosuke's, Gyomei's, Yui's, everyone that I care about in this world."

You straightened your back and glared daggers into his eyes. A look of menace. "You want an eternity? I'll give you one in hell! I'm gonna kill you."

Muzan sighed. "Humans are so damn garrulous, and pitiful. Makes me sick."

He looked around for a moment and his smirk grew wider. "Where's your little friend? Tatsuo has been waiting for her."

"Probably behind you and about to slice your damn neck."

"You better shut the fuck up before I tear you to shreds." Tatsuo growled lowly.

Boy she is pertinacious... it's gonna get her killed. Muzan thought. He then grabbed your entire face with his hand, squeezing hard. His nails growing longer and practically piercing into your skin.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!!" Tanjiro screamed. "I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU DAMNED BASTARD!!"

I can't move... my body is numb... Tears were pricking the corners of his eyes. You couldn't die, he'd gotten you back, he wanted to hold you, care for you, he just wanted you safe. Never to know harm again. Get up! GET UP DAMMIT!