The brothers join each other in an embrace, which prompts the crowd of people to clap their hands together and celebrate the momentous occasion, though not all wish to stay and watch. Princess Rhaenyra attempts to flee, walking through the sea of people to exit the Great Hall, only for her to accidentally bump into the Salt girl.

" I'm so sorry!"

The girls speak to each other in synch, both apologizing at the same time before their eyes ever meet, and as soon as Saerra sees who stands before her, she instantly goes to bow her head.

" There's no need," Rhaenyra softly utters, her eyebrows furrowing just the slightest bit as she examines the girl's face, " Have we met?"

" N-No, my Princess," Saerra stutters as she feels her cheeks heat up.

" I could have sworn I've seen you somewhere..." The Princess trails, before the moment of clarity strikes, and her eyebrows raise, " The tourney... you are Lord Corlys's daughter."

" Bastard daughter."

" Daughter, nonetheless."

Saerra's smile spreads across her face, showing off her beautiful teeth and her kind eyes, which seem to twinkle as she gazes at the beautiful Targaryen girl. Her heart flutters just from being recognized and remembered, especially when Rhaenyra has not seen her for many years. Rhaenyra politely departs and goes on about her day in whichever way she intends, leaving Saerra alone in the Great Hall with a giant grin, that only fades as she watches Daemon walk off with his brother, of which he doesn't even bother to look for her. As if he's forgotten about her, entirely.

And in the courtyard, the Targaryens feast. Daemon and Viserys laugh together, as if nothing has changed, whilst Rhaenyra and Alicent find it difficult for their presence to be taken seriously, and Saerra's presence is ignored entirely. She stands by the banquet table, completely surrounded by food with a growling stomach, yet is unable to eat any of it. She feels too many eyes on her.

The King's drunkenness is quite obvious. He almost makes a fool out of himself as he spills his cup of wine. His daughter soon leaves him, opting to sit alone on a bench inside of endure any more suffering. Something pulls at Saerra, something that tells her to go sit with the Princess, but her hesitation is her downfall, for Rhaenyra is quickly joined by the Queen.

Saerra sees how they look at each other. The love they have in their eyes hasn't faded over time. She sees just how much they truly care for one another, and it's almost enough to bring a smile to her lips. Almost.

" Eat," Daemon commands as he suddenly appears by her side.

" I'm not hungry," Saerra counters.

" I did not ask if you are hungry, I told you to eat," He utters.

" No," Saerra states.

She pays him no mind and does not look him in the eyes before she walks away. She picks up her dress so it doesn't touch the grass as she goes back inside the walls of the castle, off to find whatever quarters she has been given.

Daemon brushes off her actions and doesn't take them to heart. Inside, he enjoys the solace of the courtyard as it empties, and points his head up towards the sky as he basks in the sunlight.

" Ao vestretan sīr content va Zaldrīzesdōron ( You seemed so content on Dragonstone )" Rhaenyra speaks as she joins her uncle in the courtyard by the tree, " Skoro syt gōntan ao māzigon arlī? ( Why did you come back?)"

Daemon's lips curl up in a slight smile, but he remains silent as he steps forward and gently touches the Valyrian steel necklace.

" So... what do you want?" Rhaenyra asks.