Chapter 2

I chose Itsmyrayeraye because she so pretty, if you disagree tell me ( I hope not) and I'll change the main character to who ever you like.
Oh and she makes good YouTube videos I'll post one of her videos up top.

___________________________________

" Alexa wake up honey were here " my father said while lightly shaking my leg

I'm a light sleeper which caused me to wake up easily. I stretched my arms and yawned, that was the longest 20 minutes of my life my goodness!

" Rosalyn I told you not to take my earbuds out while I'm listening to music " I not so nicely said to her

" Oh please Alexa you wasn't listening to music as soon as you pressed play you dozed off " Rosalyn said

" Whatever " I said while rolling my wrist.

To others that would look weird but to Rosa she knew I was rolling my eyes.

" lord have mercy please help with with this child " she mumbled while opening my door.

Good thing I have great hearing or else I wouldn't be able to hear what she said.
I already know both my parents were inside the building were we keep all our meetings. Rosa handed me my sunglasses and grabbed my arm leading me inside the building. I knew we both was inside when I felt the wonderful A/C cool me down from the raging heat outside.
Rosa led me to the meeting room's old supply closet which isn't a supply closet anymore my mom let me decorate it and make it my own little hang out spot, which I'm thankful for because I do not want to sit at a boring meeting.

As soon as I got inside I went straight into my twin sized bed and laid down.

" Rosalyn can you be a dear and get me a vanilla cupcake " I say while smiling in the direction I think she's standing.

" NO, I know you know ever inch of this room so you can get it yourself " Rosa says with annoyance laced in her voice.

I started going through the pros and cons of getting up to get a cupcake, this was a very hard decision. Going with the easiest one which was not get up and ignore Rosa for being mean to me.

'Lexa the meeting is starting I don't want you to come out until I tell you to do so alright kiddo.' My dad mind linked me.
I didn't even bother to reply to him.

'Woof woof ' my wolf barked
' what is it girl want a treat? '
jUST KIDDING
IM SORRY THAT WAS JUST REALLY FUNNY IN MY HEAD 😂
___________________

Back to the story
_____________________

Since I couldn't leave my hideout I was extremely bored and agitated. I couldn't watch T.V with Rosa nor did I want to speak to her, YES I'm still upset I really wanted a cupcake. Also my wolf keeps trying to persuade me to leave the room and purring in my head, I love her and all but she can seriously be annoying.

'Can you quiet down like seriously' I scolded to my wolf

'He's here he's here he's here' My wolf Raye kept repeating herself

'Okay Okay settle down I'll see what I can do' I say trying to calm her

I reluctantly got up from my comfy bed and walked to the door.

" Rosa my dad said I can only leave if I want to go on a run so I'll be back" I rushed before taking ahold of the door knob. Before she can reply back to me I hurriedly walked out. And that's when I smelt the most amazing smell ever.

It's smelled like wild berries and honey, I just couldn't get enough of the wonderful smell. I knew I probably looked weird sniffing the air in front of the other pack but who cares.

I wanted to know where that scent led to or whom it belongs to. I was to busy in my own thoughts to notice my parents calling my name, Rosa pulling me back, and my wolf chanting something in my head.

I growled to make it all stop just so i can hear what kind of nonsense my wolf is speaking.

'MATE OUR MATE IS HERE' she purred

As soon as she said that I imagined everything going on slow motion. My mate jumping over the table to reach me, his beta hold my parents back and Rosa being pushed to the side. Boy oh boy I have a great imagination.

"I'm so glad i finally met you my corculum " the stranger said

I didn't even get to reply before I felt the most painfulest thing ever. So painful that I made up the world painfulest. My neck was on fire for literally about a minute. My fingers automatically went to held the spot where I felt the pain an that's when I knew what happened. THE MOTHER TRUCKER MARKED ME! With my constant, that's why I'm still in pain. I know your probably like but you said you wanted your mate, yes I do but it doesn't mean I was going to let him mark me this soon.

" Wha- "

MAJOR CLIFFHANGER

_______________________
It's only this short and has a cliffhanger because my mom wants me to clean my room like excuse me no thank you! And plus I'm hungry and my mom is allowing me to take her car to Wendy's , YAY!

If you see any mistakes comment and let me know where! Also if you want to be featured in my book inbox me and tell me what part you want to play, The more characters the better.

WAIT if you want to be apart of alpha Drew's blind mate you actually have to
1. follow me
2 . Vote for me
3. comment
And than inbox me and I'll make sure your play apart in my book.

P.s If stuff doesn't make sense just know English is my second language. I speak good English though if that makes any sense . Okay BYE!