1

This is a story of when meliodas and Elizabeth first met.

MELIODAS: POV

My father often forces female prisoners into a game for the demon prince's. Kiss, Marry Or Kill. The rules are simple. You can kill someone to kiss one is the spare their life but to marry them is to take them as your bride...

Although none of us has ever picked Marry...

Elizabeth POV:

My mother spent a hour lecturing me about leaving the castle as I could be killed by demons or taken advantage of by others. Although I'm strong enough to protect myself or at least get away from danger.

But that isn't gonna stop me from going further, to the human realm. I only go to the human realm because of a human I met! He is really nice and kinda cute.

He is short and blonde with emerald green eyes.
He was first a bit rude and cold towards me but he warmed up to me! He doesn't know I'm a goddess yet he still treats me like one. My mother told me all humans are scums...

"Goodmorning Elizabeth!" I hear a voice yell behind me as I arrive in a small village.

I turn around to see the boy whom is shorter than me. "Hey meliodas!"

Meliodas POV:

I met a girl named Elizabeth a few months ago, my father gave me a mission of staying in this village to gather information about the war that was passed around.

As well as set of a secret base and some Albions. I am also here to terminate any goddesses or stray demons whom disobeyed my fathers orders.

I have started to like her and enjoy her company during these months of doing nothing, however I find it suspicious she can appear here everyday?

I initially thought she had some sort of magic but I can't sense it, and she doesn't live in this village and we are in the middle of nowhere, basically.
So maybe she lives nearby...?

"How are you?" I ask Elizabeth who appeared a few moments ago.

"I'm okay what about you meliodas?" She ask in her usual manner. "I'm fine." I said to her.

I noticed she raised a brow. "Meliodas, is something bothering you?"
Elizabeth ask. "Nothing." I say brushing it off.

"So how is your sister?" I ask Elizabeth whom was previously worried about me.

"She is doing better...she isn't sick anymore!" She said cheerfully with a rather large smile on her face.

As we both talk about any adventures we endured while the short time we were not together we walked to a nearby field which was filled with flowers and a few trees.

It is our usual hang out where nobody could find us. Not even the villagers despite it being very close to the village.

We sat under the tree until it was dark. We both fell asleep under it only for me to wake her up in the middle of the night.

"We both probably should go home." I said standing up.

"I don't want to... but your right." She said also standing up dusting the leaves off her ass. Did I mention she has a fine ass? Wait, I'm getting off topic!

"Well I'll see you tomorrow morning!" I say to Elizabeth as we both head our separate directions.

Elizabeth POV:
When meliodas was gone I took out my wings. I know it would be a lot easier if he knew I was a goddess but how would he treat me then? We he be upset about lying to me? And I can't have my wings out anyways or else my mother will eventually find out about me going to the human realm.

After a moment of flying I'm back in the goddess realm. I fly to my Balcony because you know walking through the front doors after you sneak out is a big no no.

"What are you doing?" I hear a voice ask, I know very well who it is.

"Mael... it's not what it looks like..." I say as I slowly turn around.

"You know your not allowed to leave the castle walls Elizabeth!!"
Mael yelled probably loud enough for my mother to hear.
"I'm gonna have more guards around your room for the next week your not allowed out!"
Mael yelled before walking out my room and a few guards walking into my room.