Character & Military Bios So Far (NOT A CHAPTER)

Start from the beginning

General Petra

General Petra

Age: 28

Species: Anthro / Wolf

Nationality: American

Military: General Of The Furry United Nations Pacific Coast Division Naval Army

General Petra was a normal Anthro civilian at the time. She had a tough life for the most part but lived it normally. She came from a military family and joined the armed forces when she was 19. She always had a rough life In the army. Surrounded by Humans who would always harbor strong hatred and distrust to her. She did her best to never let their words get to her and she slowly rose through the ranks. She did a couple military tours before the Human / Anthro war. When the war started, she was forced to flee the United States army and join Anthro resistance groups. As Humanity began genociding Anthros in prisons, labs, slaughter houses and in the streets of America, she fled to Asia. There she worked and eventually clawed her way to the rank of general of the naval fleet of the Pacific. She would then go on to meet several soldiers including Whirlwind where she formed a mother daughter like bond with her. Together she worked with Anthros and Human Backed Anthro fighters to keep the Pacific safe and keep the UHN from invading. However, Knight Raven Squadron and the UHN would soon invade the Pacific and burn the entire fleet to ashes leaving Whirlwind and only a few to survive. She wasn't present during the battle as she was busy helping evacuate Human and Anthro refugee civilians on the nearby shores of Indonesia near the North Pacific Ocean. She and the cargo plane she was on narrowly escaped minutes before the base was bombed by Johnathan and his squad. Soon she and the remaining Anthro soldiers would regroup on the shores of the Philippines and relocate to another former Human military base that was given to them by Human Backed fighters in nearby Athens, Greece. Flying under deep cover, they avoided detection from UHN artillery below before arriving in Europe, one of the last strongholds of the Furry/Anthro United Nations. Unfortunately, it too would soon be bombed and destroyed by Johnathan. Forced to abandon another base, she, Whirlwind and the rest of the Pacific Naval Fleet forces would soon move locations. They were then by order of the their government to move any and all remaining food, weapons, ammunition, medicine to the frontlines of Europe. However, once again Johnathan would sever their plans and force the General, Whirlwind and a few others to abandon the convoy as it was soon destroyed. She unfortunately would soon meet her end as Johnathan fired upon her with explosive machine gun fire and explosive missiles.