How They Came To Raise You?

(actually I'm throwing out the schedule for this book. Also also decided to take Kiki out, but I might bring her in later on)

Moxxie and Millie

To say the least Moxxie was freaking out. He was feeling terrible thinking that having a baby would be a good idea because the two's job could get you in danger. When you were born however, he wouldn't change having you for the world.

Blitzø

He adopted you when he also adopted Loona. You're her little sibling.

"I'll adopt her!" Blitzø smiled as he stared at Loona.

"She has some baggage with her," the lady at the adoption agency spoke up.

"That's okay, I'll make sure she has enough room to put everything," your dad states.

"No," the lady frowns. "She has a little sibling, won't leave without them."

Blitzø thought for a moment, his eyes going a little sad. "Like I said I have enough room."

Stolas

Stolas and Stella were only supposed to have one heir to the family, that's what they planned on. Just one kid, however that changed when Stolas found the egg on the manor's front porch. He brought you in and was happy to show the egg to Stella and and your sister, who was about three at the time. Octavia was excited to have a little sibling, and Stella was bitter. That was until Stolas brought up taking in an orphan would help Stella's image.

Verosika

No one knew the real reason Verosika went to "rehab". She held you close, a small frown on her face. "I can't fucking believe Blitzø left me with something other than credit card debt." You yawned and a small smile tilted it's way on her face, "at least you're not as bad."

Josh

Boy oh boy, how was he going to explain you to both Verosika and Ace. He held you in his arms as your mom walked away leaving you with him. You cried for your mom, not knowing the man holding you on the beach. How was Josh going to explain to anyone that you were the product of a human and a demon.

Crimson

You weren't supposed to exist, not in Crimson's eyes anyway. He didn't even know you existed until after he got rid of Chaz, after the failure of a wedding you knocked on his door with a small suitcase in hand. You were only four years old with a note from your mom explaining everything. "Daddy?" You asked the man who looked almost exactly like you when he opened the door.