Me: I see, we don't have any useful information.

Wales: The girls of Dragon Empery are important allies to Azur Lane, they risked their lives to bring us this information.

NH: Another thing I can assume is that Red Axis and Azur Lane have a war with each other...

Me: What I can assume is that the siren are trying to weaken us by making us attack each other, if when it's all over and we're weakened, they wouldn't have any obstacles to stop them.

NH: Indeed.

The meeting ended shortly thereafter, then we withdrew from the office to go about our business.

THIRD PERSON POV

In the corridor of the Enterprise base and Belfast walk together.

Enterprise: The increase in siren activity and the new technology of the Sakura empire capable of controlling mass production siren, cannot be a mere coincidence, we must investigate it.

Belfast: That is an activity in which the Royal Navy excels.

Enterprise: What did you say?

Belfast: We, the Royal Maids Corps, are already on a new mission. (Curtsies) Cloak and Dagger... Espionage in enemy territory.

Meanwhile, in the Sakura empire, the girls walk with Ayanami to go to that happy restaurant so that Ayanami can tell her story about the start of the war.

Yuudachi: A race!

Yukikaze: YEAH!

Yukikaze and Yuudachi begin to compete for who is the fastest, in the opposite direction they walk past Sheffield and Edinburg who are disguised as a Shinto-style priestess.

At the imperial palace, Nagato and her ministers meet with Akagi and Kaga, Akagi giving her report verbally while Nagato analyzes the black mental cube and listens to Akagi's report.

Nagato: I get it, so this is the black cube that helps us command the mass-produced sirens.

Akagi: Indeed, but that's just a by-product, the black mental cube is also a black mental cube like all of us have.

Nagato: It's because of the Orochi Project.

Akagi: Yes, it is the bright hope for us of the Sakura empire.

Nagato: But that forced us to take the first step.

Akagi: It was inevitable.

Nagato: But the attack practically failed, the Iron Blood fleet was defeated, and the enemy practically has all its forces operational.  That leaves us at a huge disadvantage.

Akagi: But Project Orochi might be able to take down that new carrier in Azur Lane.

Nagato: Akagi, you're an aircraft carrier so you should know how threatening that aircraft carrier can be, Orochi is a battleship and we all know that a battleship is weak against the embarked wing of an aircraft carrier.

Akagi: Don't worry, I knew this could happen so actually... Orochi is a Batlecarrier.

Nagato: Battlecarrier?

Kaga: Looking back, I formerly entered service as a battleship.

Nagato: Yes, I remember perfectly and you were modified to be an aircraft carrier by that naval treaty.

Kaga: Now how about a half battleship and half aircraft carrier?

Nagato: A ship with the power of a battleship and an aircraft carrier doesn't sound bad, but that would be absurd to build.

Akagi: Nothing is impossible to build, if you have the ingenuity you can make anything come true.

Kaga: Indeed, that's why we want you to send more resources to finish the Orochi project in less time and put that aircraft carrier in its place so you stop being so arrogant.

Nagato: Unfortunately I can't do that since we have other sectors that need resources to keep the country active, I can't send more resources for your project and satisfy your whims, I have a country to feed and spending everything on a warship is senseless, the resources for Orochi will be maintained.

Akagi: Understood.  But remember that the Azur Lane strategy does not solve our problems in the short term, we must complete this project at all costs.

Nagato: (Puts the cube back) I'll take your advice into account, now you can leave.  They deserve a good rest.

Both girls from the first division leave the imperial palace. As the first division leaves the palace, Nagato can't help but wonder if starting this war was the right decision.

Meanwhile, the first division goes downstairs to go to the bedrooms and Kaga can't help but be a little upset.

Kaga: She still has a lot of doubts, Nagato lacks determination.

Akagi: Please don't talk bad about her, she is also driven by a deep and very strong love...

Kaga: (Refuting) But sister!

In that she realizes that Akagi is not listening to her since Akagi is holding the black cube while she looks at it attentively.

Akagi: But it's not enough, my love is powerful enough to be able to incinerate the world and stay burning for all eternity.  (Whispers) Yes, soon we will meet...

TO BE CONTINUE.........................................