Nemean Lion, We catch a Train, Meet a Love Goddess

Start from the beginning

They just gazed at Percy noticing that he was avoiding their eyes. They both kissed him on the cheek and whispered in tandem "I think it was hot that you adopted a child." They laughed as Percy blushed. He then smirked and whispered "Does that make you mothers now?" It dawned on them and they blushed heavily. Bianca came out of the convenience store and looked puzzled until Percy explained and she blushed at Percy's statement as well.

Percy then paid for the fuel before gesturing for them to get in the truck. They continued to drive whilst being tailed by the helicopter. Jordan and Grover woke up and they told them "quickly get out, we need to escape the helicopter following us." They asked why Percy was there and they explained whilst running into the snow following. They saw a old, homeless man sitting by a small fire. They sat next to him once he offered. They huddled around the depressing flame. Percy had told his other mates that he would help Zoe, Thalia and Bianca on their quest if they needed his help.

The girls huddled up to Percy as if he was blanket to which Apollo, (the homeless guy) frowned at slightly but dismissed it as the girls were just cold. He however failed to notice the small ball of golden fluff in his lap.

They asked if the homeless man knew of a ride west. He smiled and pointed towards a brand new train that gleamed. They all turned to tank the homeless man but he was gone along with the fire. Bianca muttered something that sounded like git. Jordan and Grover chose Lamborghini's. Percy and his mates chose a ford f-150 and crawled into the bed. Percy clay there as the girls fell asleep on him. He was glad to have these beautiful women in his life. Percy then fell asleep with a smile on his face.

LINE BREAK

They woke up and saw a little child by their feet. They scrambled out of the way but Percy knelt down to her level, "Hello, Who are you?" The girl looked up with her amber eyes. Percy surveyed her, She had golden-brown hair and tanned skin. The girl smiled and hugged him saying "Hello, father." Percy chuckled and grabbed her swinging her around. She giggled but added "I am Nala, or the Nemean Lioness." Percy nodded and tears were in his eyes. The girl noticed and wiped them away making Percy smile weakly. He turned towards the girls and picked up Nala, "Nala these are some of your mothers." Nala smiled brightly and hugged them all individually greeting them as mother. They all had tears in their eyes but Percy wiped them away. He asked Nala if she could turn into her lion cub form. She pouted but agreed. She was very smart for her age. (She looked 7 years old in her human form.) He then turned to Thalia and asked softly "Can I put Nala in your backpack please." Thalia nodded and Nala whined but Percy just smiled gently and rubbed Nala's head before placing her carefully in Thalia's bag.

They got off the train sometime later and Grover fainted moaning something about the God of the Wild, Pan. Percy shrugged and gestured for Jordan to carry Grover. Suddenly the Spartoi burst out the treeline into the clearing. They hacked at them wildly destroying them but they simply reformed until Bianca stabbed one making it burst into flames. The other Spartoi hesitated for a second. Grover decided at that moment to wake up and start muttering about a gift of the wild. Suddenly the bushes rustled and a huge boar charged out the bush squealing. It was very ugly, Ten metres tall with tusks the size of canoes, a wet pink snout and ugly bristly hairs coming out its back. It charged at the Spartoi who scattered chattering in fear. The boar chase them down a hill.

15 minutes later they all sat on the back of the boar, Grover played a song on his reed pipes and an apple appeared in front of the boar which squealed and tried to reach the apple. Thalia grumbled "this thing has auto-steering absolutely great."

They rode the boar until sunset, at which point all of them had sore bottoms and got off. Jordan and Grover questioned Bianca about how she killed the Spartoi, but Bianca just faked confusion.