❃Chapter_11❃

Comincia dall'inizio

𝔏𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰

They are not so happy to sit here though, but nobody is allowed to leave classroom's and library, they can't help but study here leaving their favorite /secret place .

Both of them sitting at the floor facing each other, books were scattered in front of them, two coffee placed beside them, although taehyung is not fond of coffee but it's helping him to keep awake and focused, back resting against book self of the library.

(𝔦𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔢 𝔱𝔞𝔢𝔨𝔬𝔬𝔨 𝔰𝔦𝔱 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔢/𝔬)

Taehyung one leg was stretched out, a book was resting in his left thigh while the other one was bent upward where his notebook was kept, his eyes we're roaming from book to notebook, squinting them time to time while reading something from his book. Dark brown sweater was hugging his muscular body perfectly, few accessories were shining in his neck and wrist's.

On the other hand, Jungkook was total opposite , giving no attention to his books, his calf was under his thighs making a little cushion with his legs. His shoes were kept beside him, he was taking big slurps of his coffee making not so pleasant sound , which taehyung didn't mind, he's already used to jungkook's habit of making weird noises while eating and drinking , sometimes he talks in tiny with himself while doing some work or when he is confused.

He roamed his big eyes all over the book self in front of him, totally focussing on reading book's tittle, trying to find some good books so that he can read them during his vacation. He scrunched his nose when he felt a little itch there, round glasses was resting in the tip of his nose, people can still see the shine of his eyes even he wore glasses.

"Taking a little break is more beneficial than wasting time , " jungkook flinched when a stern voice interrupted his little talk which he was having with himself inside his tiny head.

"I-i am taking a break though , " he whispered quietly with his soft voice, lips turning into a little pout while talking, thumb and forefinger scratching the straw ,everytime he blinked his long lashes touched his round cheek which still had a little baby fat.

"Then you should walk, it will help you with your sore legs , " He said, again with a same strict voice, for jungkook it's a strict and rudie voice but the older who never talked softly with anyone after growing up is using the softest voice he ever could.

"My legs aren't sore, " He frowned and changed his sitting position, now his legs are streched out side ways, hands in his knees, trying to check if his leg is okay or not.

"See it's not sore, " He said while smiling, feeling great after proving older wrong.
"𝘏𝘢𝘩! 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 " He so wanted to mock older but can he? Well he don't dare. He's still the same jittery, timid and fearsome person in front of the older. One look from him and he will get anxious.