Chapter 7 - Mr. Rabbit

Remember to follow, comment, and vote :)

Love love love <3

----

*Miguel's P.O.V*

Our classes today were shortened because of our fund raising program. I was assigned to be a rabbit mascot by Miss Jane and I sort of told her not to tell anybody about it. I'll probably be wiggling in front of those toddlers, well good thing that being a mascot means I can hide my true identity. Nobody will know that the pink rabbit wiggling around them happens to be the oh so old dorky Miguel. I don't actually remember the last time I danced in front of anybody else. I bet that was a very long time ago.

So everybody who volunteered to be a part of this event are on their places. I was just standing near the ice-cream machine holding a cardboard which says "Drop a coin and press the play button then watch me dance.". By five minutes time, children from different schools were coming. Tons of toddlers are here already.

A little girl in a ponytail came to me. She dropped a coin and pressed the play button on the small stereo. I started to dance all crazy with my dorky dance moves. If my dancing skills happen to be rated by professionals, I'll probably get an "F". Good thing that my audiences are toddlers and I'm disguised as a rabbit so dancing all crazy isn't really a bad thing during this kind of situation. Phew. I started to wiggle like a bee (do bees wiggle?) and danced by the beat of the song. The little girl laughed and some kids were dancing along with me. By the time the music on the stereo stopped, I stopped too and made a bow. The kids applauded and some shouted "Dance some more Mr. Rabbit! Please!" I love kids. I have this very soft spot when it comes to them. I gestured my hand on the cardboard then in no time another kid dropped a coin and pressed the play button. I then danced again all crazy.

Damn, these kids kept on dropping coins and everything. I'll probably be exhausted in no time. It's already been two hours as tons of kids were asking me to dance. Another tiger mascot came as my substitute. Finally! I made a bow in front of the toddlers. "Dance some more please Mr. Rabbit" one of the kids shouted. I then took a pen and a cardboard and wrote a note "Sorry kids but Mr. Rabbit needs to rest, Mr. Tiger will be dancing for now J See yah ".

I went to the quarters and drank some water. Glad that nobody is here. I went back to the stadium and took a sit. I was still wearing my costume. So kids were taking a picture with me, some started hugging me, and there was also a random little boy who kicked me. Everybody else is busy. There are puppet shows, some storytelling, foods everywhere, some games, and many more.

I haven't seen Debbie since the event started. I guess that's a good thing for now. I don't want her seeing me like this, it would be so embarrassing. Anyway, if she would see me today, she won't even notice me with this mascot of mine.

I was starting to get bored so I went back near the stereo and danced with the other mascot. The music was finished when Debbie and Dennise showed up. I hope she won't notice that the rabbit mascot is me. Dennise dropped a coin so we started dancing.

"Let's dance with the mascots Debbie!" Dennise shrieks.