Chapter 2 - How about now?

Remember to follow, vote, and comment :)

Love love love

----

*Debbie's P.O.V*

Dennise started poking my face on our way to the cafeteria for our lunch.

"Hey cut it out Dennise" =_= honestly, she's starting to annoy me. Why is she poking my face anyway? Dennise is actually my bestfriend ever since i started highschool.

"oooohhhhh so stubborn, i'm scared" said Dennise. "sooooo ya like him?" then winks at me.

"Like who?"

"urgh come on, do you really want me to say his name outloud for you to remember?"

"youre talking about Miguel right?"

"exactly! so! do you like him too?"

do i like him? i'm still not sure actually. "No ... Not just yet"

"not just yet .. so youre starting to?"

"i think so"

"ohmygeeeeeee!!! i knew it! you do like him!!!"

"Not.just.yet. ... ain't that clear enough for you? and hey, lower your voice a little, youre freaking everyone out."

"oooppss sorry *grins her face*"

So I ordered some veggie salad, a burger and a soda for myself while Dennise got herself some spaghetti and a soda too.

So we went to a vacant table near the window where we could clearly see the view of the lake near our school. We started eating and everything until Miguel came along.

"Mind if i join?" he says.

"Yeah sure" i said.

Miguel sat beside me. Dennise at the otherside of the table gave me a teasing look so kicked her leg under the table.

"Ouch!" shouted Dennise and gave me a dirty look.

"What just happened?" asked Miguel.

Before she could answer i blurted out first. "She's been having a toothache thats why she has a hardtime chewing her food."

Dennise stared at me and gave me the oh-really-look.

"Oh okay" says Miguel. "So *coughs* about our report, i've been thinking, i think it's best if we download the movie of it, we could always filmshow it after the whole report thing for them to understand it more."

Miguel is actually my seatmate and everyone agreed that we should pair up with our seatmate in every reporting and whatsoever. So we were assigned to report about the movie "The Notebook". It's some kind of lovestory, i've watched it before. It actually got me teary eyed and everything. So glad that this was going to be our report because i so love it.

"No need to download it actually" i said "i have my own copy at my usb"

"Great! So i guess what we need to worry now is how we report it then" he said.

"Hmm yeah, well you can always borrow my usb so that you could watch it and get some ideas about the story."

"Well that may come in handy, thanks then" he says.

I got my usb from my bag and gave it to him right away.

"Sorry about a while ago" he said

"what about it?" i said

"because i told you i like you infront of others" Miguels says while lowering down his head.

"Don't worry! It's veeeeeerryyy fine with her" Dennise says with a huge smile in her face.