Chapter 6 - Save by the bell

Remember to follow, comment, and vote :)

love love love

--------

*Debbie's P.O.V*

RIIIIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!! WAKE UP DEBBIE WAKE UP!!!!!!! RIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGG!!!!!!!

O____O My alarm scared the hell out me. Now i regret why i set the audio of my alarm with my own voice. Urgh. I turned off the alarm and lay back to my bed. How come sleeping gets so comfortable every morning? Urgh, my alarm is definitely jealous with my bed. I totally hate alarms but i have to for my own sake.

So i got up and went to the kitchen. I made myself some pancakes and hot chocolate. After eating, i then went to the bathroom then change my clothes afterwards. I wore a plain blue shirt and tucked it in with my green floral skirt which is just above the knees. I then wore my blue flats which matches my shirt. I fixed my hair into a simple braid and let some hair down around my face. I put on some facepowder and a little lip balm. I don't actually use make up unless there are occasions where i have to. I got my bag and then finally got out of my condo.

The campus was already crowded when i got there. Students with their own groups in every corner. I haven't seen Dennise yet nor Miguel when i've gotten here. After awhile the bell rang so i proceeded with my first subject.

Miguel was already sitting there beside my chair as i got in the room. He glanced at me and gave me his sweetest smile so i smiled back. I took my chair beside him.

"Hi" he said.

"Hey" i said.

I started to look around to see where Dennise is.

"Looking for someone?" he asked me.

"Uhm yeah. Have you seen Dennise yet?" i said.

"Hmm yeah, not yet. She is probably late again" he said with a huge smile.

"Oh yeah, probably" i responded.

I tried to avoid glances with him. What happened yesterday by the lake was embarrasing. Although it was all cheesy and everything, I still don't want to talk about it.

"Hey Debbie" he said.

"Yeah?" i said.

"Uhm about yesterday by the lake" he said.

O_____O Did i just mention earlier that i don't want to talk about this now? Gosh.

He scratched the back of his head then continued. "uhm i-i was thinking"

RINNNNGGGGGG!!! Save by the bell. Before he could continue, our bell rang. Phew, that was close.

So we started with math class. Seems like the mathematical terms that our professor is lecturing will make my brain explode any time now. ~_~ But i do sort of understand it, the thing is, mathematics kinda tortures my brain. So we had the rest of the subjects after that and it was all great. Dennise came 30 minutes late by the way during math class. She said she had a family emergency. Our professor considered her anyway. All our teachers just love her for her childish and sweet attitude. She is like the baby of the school. She actually don't like the favoritism thing our teachers gave her but sometimes it just always come in handy especially when she comes late.

So the day was almost over. I still try to avoid Miguel. I mean, he is super kind and i really like him but i just could not help it but to feel a bit awkward. Dennise noticed me ignoring Miguel.

Our arts teacher happened to ask me and Dennise to paint a garden in the stage. Pre-schools will be coming tomorrow for a fund raising program. Me and Dennise love to paint. We painted for an hour, it was a garden with a swing, some butterflies, and a lot of flowers. Our teacher was very astonished.