୭ 𝐀 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

He cared, despite coming off so.. cold, to everyone.

Izuku made a promise to Y/N as well, one that was dead serious, one that he shouldn't break.

But this power, it's calling him to Y/N, it's begging him to help. 

"I won't be a casualty! This new power- I think it's what we need to seal it, the nine tails!" Izuku argued, and Monoma even began to listen, "When he blew up, so did I- and it's screaming at me to go help him, something deep down like.. instinct. I don't know what it is, and I don't want to sit here instead of trying to help! Me and Monoma will go and seal him, I think I know what this quirk is! I've seen it before, from-" 

"The Uzumaki clan, Y/N's clan.." Sasuke connected the dots, realizing that Izuku somehow has an Uzumaki sealing quirk. He couldn't dwell on it though, because everyone was sent flying into the air by a massive explosion behind them. Kakashi and Tenzo finally arrived on the scene, Aizawa in between either of them as they fought the 9 tails attacks. Vlad King found the students and was bringing them to safety, and that's when Sasuke grabbed Monoma and Izuku and nodded toward where Y/N was.

"Go." 

And they did, faster then they had ever ran. Vlad King went to stop them, but found that Uchiha Sasuke blocked his path, and he would have to get through the young boy if he wanted to retrieve the other students. 

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

"Get the hell out." 

"Not worth it, leave him for the rats." 

"Why are you even alive?" 

Y/N was on his knees, clutching his head as the voices of those who hated him most flooded his mind and body, and he was becoming weak to fight against it. He was so close! He could've had Kurama, if only-

"If only you weren't so weak." 

Vivid memories of Kaminari lying in a hospital bed erupted from his mind, and Y/N fought against this hatred with everything in him, but it didn't feel like enough..

He, didn't feel like enough 

Disappear forever! 

No, you belong here 

Amongst the cacophony of hatred, the voice of women broke through it all, and the cycle was silenced as Y/N looked up.

Uzumaki Kushina

"Y/N.." She looked down at her son with adoring eyes, a hand on her chest as she admired the product of her and Minato's love.

Her son, her only son.

Y/N, on the other hand, narrowed his eyes at the woman in front of him. He wasn't going to fall for a trick like this, no matter how badly he wanted to run into her arms, his mothers arms. 

"I'm not falling for that Kurama!" Y/N seethed, pointing an accusatory finger at the 'woman' in front of him, the woman in question sighing at Y/N's response to her appearance.

"Jeez, you sure seem thrilled." she crossed her arms over her chest as she laughed at him, and Y/N huffed at this.

"THAT'S NO WOMANS LAUGH, IF YOU THINK I'M GONNA FALL FOR THAT THEN-"