Meeting him Kyojirou

You sat down next to him on the train, then you all fell asleep but when you woke up you where outside of the train and he was fighting a man with pink hair. So you picked up a rock and threw it at the pink haired man, the tall fire haired blond was hurt and hate bullies.

Y/n. Rude! Your attacking hurt people! The train went off of the rails and your fighting a man who got hurt from that! 

You threw another rock when the male tried to attack the tall blond again you got in front of him and grabbed the pink haired man by the ear

Y/n. DID YOU NOT HEAR WHAT I SAID! 

Kyojirou. Miss please back away from the demon.

Y/n. Demon? Demons don't scare me not one bit. 

You pulled on Akaza's ear more and it really started to hurt him

Akaza. Ow ow ow oow ow!  If i say sorry will you let go of my ear?! 

Y/n. Yes.

Akaza. I'M SORRY FOR ATTACKING YOU PLEASE GET HER OFF OF ME!

Tanjiro came over a pulled you off of the demon, The sun was coming up and Akaza ran but not without a sword to the chest.  

Y/n. OH! You poor baby your hurt sit down let me help. 

You begone to baby the boys who are hurt, you yourself had a large gash on your inner thigh but you will deal with that later. 

Y/n. Oh my name is  L/N Y/n! I used to be a nurse in a large town but i'm moving back home to care for my sick mother.   

Tanjiro. Your hurt as well! 

Y/n. It must have happened when the train went of the track. I will be fine but you need to rest. 

Kyojirou . Miss L/n  allow me to help.  Your losing a lot of blood.

Shinobu. Don'y worry about it Rengoku  I will help her. 

The short lady cleaned and wrapped up your thigh and you smiled at her.

Kyojirou.  I'M GLAD YOUR ALL TAKEN CARE OF! 

Y/n. Oh thank you.