"Wow. And I have seen clips of you singing. I wish you luck with your career and I hope to see you again soon. That will be all and thank you again for being here. We will be back after this break." She said. As the cameras went off. I walked to Amora.

"So you go sing?" She said smiling.

"Yes. I thought about what you said." I said as we walked outside. I was trying to get her in the car but it was paparazzi around our car. We need security. Once I got her in the car. I got in and started driving.

"I'm happy for you baby. I can't wait to hear your music."

"I met someone at the game that day."

"Who?"

"Tyga."

"The rapper?"

"Do you know another Tyga?" I asked laughing.

"Shut up, what about it?"

"I hit him up this morning and asked if he would do a track with me. He agreed." I said. She got excited.

"Okay, what song do you have in mind?"

"I'm not sure. But there was one song in my journal called Deuces. I think he would be fire on that track."

"I read that one. I like it. Are you dropping me off at home? I have to get my car to meet Jalaiyah."

"Yeah, I got you baby." I told her. We soon pulled up in the driveway. She kissed me and then got out of the car. I saw her get in hers and then backed up out of the driveway. I drove to the address Tyga gave me. I got out and walked in. I went to the room the lady said he was in. I walked in and saw him with Kevin McCall. He saw me and dapped me up.

"Yo wassup. This McCall you probably know who he is."

"Yea, I do. It's cool to meet you."

"I know you, I've seen your college games. It's cool to meet you too bro." He dapped me up also. I sat down.

"So you got a record?" Kevin asked. I nodded.

"Let me hear it." I pull my phone and connected it to the speaker. I played the beat. Afterward, he said something.

"Hop in the booth, let me hear you. I seen clips here and there but I wanna hear." I nodded and walked into the booth.

Two hours later.

"I appreciate y'all, I think everyone go like this." I told them.

"This track is fire, everyone is going to love it." Tyga said.

"I have an idea." Kevin said. We looked at him.

"Put it out tonight." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Everyone saw your interview. Most people go think you are not serious about this. Prove them wrong and you have not been signed. If this blows up like I know it will you'll signed faster then you think. So post the song on YouTube then I'm going to set up something for us. If you're down, let's do a video."

"Hell yeah, I'm down. Let's do it."

"I got you then. You wanna work on an album now or wait till you signed?" Tyga asked.

"Now, I had songs lined up for this shit." I said.

"Let's get to work." Kevin said.

"Aye, I appreciate y'all like for real man. Y'all ain't have to work with me." I told them. They both dapped me up.

"Don't trip man. You got some heat. Post that song and let's get started on some more hits." Kevin said. I posted the song. We worked on a few songs. Then I got a text from Amora telling me to come home. So I did just that. I pulled up in the driveway seeing a familiar car. I realized it was Jason's car. I walked into the house, going into the living room. I saw Pops and Amora sitting on the couch.

"Hey, pops." I said as we did our handshake.

"Hey kid, how you doing? I saw your interview." He said.

"I'm good. Hey baby." I said as I sat down next to her. She wrapped her arms around me. I kissed her forehead.

"Hi, cariño."

"So wassup." I said.

"I'll just get to the point. The woman I was cheating on Danielle with is pregnant. She wanted to tell me but I wanted to fix my marriage so I blocked her on everything before she had the chance to. I told Danielle because I told myself I wouldn't keep secrets from her anymore. She got mad. She told she's been sleeping with Jordan's boyfriend." He said.

"Damn."

USOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara