Chapter 9 | Supreme guardian

Location - Administrate district

~No One's POV~

After talking with Gepard, the group entered the fort as they see a silver haired girl and the supreme guardian herself - Cocolia rand. The supreme guardian of Belobog and it's people. The guardians were chosen by the architects to protect Belobog for hundreds of years.

[Silver haired girl] - This is all foolish, how can you say that their sacrifice is- !

[Cocolia] - *Audible gasp* You... Ahem. You may leave, Bronya. Visitors has arrived, and our golden nun is alive it seems.

 Visitors has arrived, and our golden nun is alive it seems

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

[Bronya Rand, next in line for the crown]

[Cocolia Rand, current Supreme guardian of Belobog]

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

[Cocolia Rand, current Supreme guardian of Belobog]

[Cocolia] - ... Well met, dear outsiders who voyage in this planet. And of course... Golden nun of the supreme guardians.

[You] - Greetings once again Supreme guardian Cocolia. These are my friends - They shall introduce their selves to you right now.

[March] - I'm March 7th! Nice to meet you Miss Cocolia.

[Stelle] - Hello, my name is Stelle.

[Dan Heng] - And my name is Dan Heng. A pleasure to meet you madam Cocolia.

The guardian nod with her gaze still stuck on Y/n - She ignored all other works as she started an conversation with Y/n. And if I mean y/n, it really is only y/n only.

[Cocolia] - So, Y/n. Can I ask a.. rather disclosed topic? How are you alive... ? Not that I'm not forcing you to say it - be it has it may, either it's immortality, or revival.

[You] - It's.. hard to say Cocolia. Even if I do know, be it I should tell you or not - I can't remember anything about that. Sorry if I disappoint you.

[Cocolia] - Oh no no! It's fine.. but may I ask on why are you in need of my voice? Do you need help with something or do you need any Silvermane forces for a mission? I'll gladly put my work away for you Y/n just say it.

[You] - Haha, that won't be really necessary. I just need your full support for our mission - To remove the eternal freeze in this planet.

[Cocolia] - Oh.. ? and how are you gonna do that? From my understanding... The eternal freeze was placed after the fires that ingulfed this planet years ago. So how are you exactly gonna 'remove' the eternal freeze?

[You] - ... Have you heard of a 'Stellaron'? Of course you have. Right, Cocolia Rand?

The guardian stiffen her moves a bit. Before maneuvering her way to Y/n as her heels clicks on the ground. The tension was like a balloon - The sooner it stays alive, the sooner it's about to pop. Y/n's gaze didn't even changed one bit as he looked at Cocolia with a poker face. Seemingly trying to see if who will break first.

[Cocolia] - ... I have yes. And what about this Stellaron you are talking about? Does it have a connection to the 'thing' you are saying?

[You] - Why, of course. The golden nun doesn't lie to his friend or supreme guardian now does he?

[March/Stelle/Dan Heng] - '... Have we gotten our move to talk yet? Jeez...'

[Cocolia] - *Laughs* sorry, sorry, just thinking is all. Alright then, you have my and our Military's support on your duties to remove the eternal freeze. You may leave as you see fits.

[You] - Thank you, Cocolia. Let's go team. Let's explore the district for now.

And the team exited the fort. But as they leave, we see a Cocolia, her gaze focused outside of the window and her lips formed an evil smirk. Her eyes burn bright blue as she held her position.

[Cocolia] - I understand.. but for now, let me fantasize Y/n just this once. I haven't seen him for ages, our golden nun is back now after all. And I'll not let him out of this world ever again.

[[Voices]] - We will leave you as you may...

[Cocolia] - Y/n.. oh Y/n~ I really missed you. The days where we were kids.. so dumb to even notice where you were always beaten by your parents. And the times that my family protected you... But now? I shall keep you warm within these city's walls. Where you are to be caged in.. well a cage, and I shall watch you all day! Haha.. haha!

(A/n: Hehe, I really like making plots that are left unexplained and left unchecked. Since it's good to see people stuck on lore and not on getting the story done. Anyways bu-bye for now! Also Cocolia is NOT a love interest, just a love-sick freak for Y/n(You))