Chapter 4 | One versus One

Location - Herta- how many times have this been said?

~Your POV~

After that eventful roaming around with Stelle I eventually go back to Asta - A acting lead researcher for the station, and my very first friend.

[You] - Hey Asta you look complexed what's happening.. ?

*Warning alarms blares as a hand was eradicating the defense shields of the station. . .*

[Asta] - ... Take the express and leave, me and Y/n will handle this.

[You] - *Groans* I got your back Asta. Express crew, leave now!

[March] - But-!

[Himeko] - Let's go now! *Grips Stelle's hand as she runs*

I looked over to Asta - her face out of fear and determined to protect the station with her life. I on the other hand, looked completely calm and instead of determination it was just bored. Ready to kill the big planet destroyer with ease.

[Asta] - I suppose you've already planned this out. Y/n? By the looks of your face that is and your body posture.

[You] - Yep, I'll be the one defeating this thing. You can just focus on handling with the defense backup source. Alright?

[Asta] - Mmm, alright then. Don't die on me or anyone alright? I'll be really sadden when you do die.

[You] - No promise, but, a Doomsday beast won't be my path to death's door.

I held my reddish revolver with ease as I walk to the elevator again. There I pressed the button that says "Supply zone". Once I was at the supply zone, I was greeted with the Doomsday beast. And the astral express as well.

[Himeko] - Y- Y/n! Thank god you're here.. The Doomsday beast is at it's 2nd phase. Please, help us with this!

[You] - Yeah, sure. I'll handle it. You guys need plenty of rest after this. Let me do the rest. Himeko, Dan Heng, go and fall back to the master control zone.

[Dan Heng] - *Nods* Sure, let's go, Stelle. You are in no state to fight.

[Stelle] - But Y/n is-!

[March] - No time Stelle! Let's move now! The doomsday beast is about to attack!

I watched as the group left the scene. And left me to fight this beast on my own. The doomsday beast recovered as I prepared my newest weapon that Herta gave me - A weapon of the Kaslana family.

 The doomsday beast recovered as I prepared my newest weapon that Herta gave me - A weapon of the Kaslana family

[Oath of Judah]

[You] - Ah poor beast... But alas, you have choose to attack this place at the wrong time.

The wrong way to act.

The wrong way to fight the astral express.

... And certainly the wrong way to mess with a nun! OATH OF JUDAH!

*The beast was struck by multiple chains as the cross emits holy reddish light as the beast roared in pain. Almost like it's begging for it to stop. But the Oath was not fulfilling that request. . .*

[???] - Well I certainly came at a bad time. Rest easy now Y/n. I'm here.

[Welt Yang]

[Welt Yang]

[You] - Mr. Welt.. hehe. Alright then, I'll take a rest. Although my skill with this Oath of Judah is still unmatched with the things that the former and most former owner did. Though... I could say you have gotten old Mr. Welt.

[Welt] - Ahem, I didn't know you could joke at this rate Y/n. For I think you're about to fall over.

[You] - *Wryly smile* What if I am? heugh... *Poof!*

[Welt] - .. and you did. Sleep well, Y/n Apokalypse.