Chapter 14 | Coronation of a New

Location - Administrative district

 ~Your POV~

It was already a day after the fight with Cocolia. Stelle, march, and Dan Heng has told the underworld about the seal being unlocked and they can now freely roam the surface. But it's a tough pill to swallow for those who wanted to go back to their 'normal life'. Because, some people of Belobog can't just restart a new. Like me. . .

[March] - Heya Y/n! Daydreaming again? Won't you be attending Bronya's coronation this hour? As her golden nun?

[You] - Huh? Oh yeah. Well she hasn't texted me yet so to speak. So I might have a few extra minutes to roam around. Besides, the new Belobog has open it's shell. And it is not afraid to show it off.

[Dan Heng] - Spot on. But me and March will just roam around for a bit. Is Stelle okay to be with you, Y/n?

[Stelle] - Yup, I'm good with taking care of old people when it comes to Auntie. Have fun you two.

[You] - *Baffled* A- are you calling me old?! Why you- I'm just in my 18s you raccoon!

The whole group laughed as I pouted before crossing my arms - It seems like this new 'me' is really showing it's smugness and ability to show off when it comes to people. Sighing, I acted hurt and within my act I do a little sniffle to make Stelle guilty. Which I guess backfired as she squished my cheeks with her hands. This was unexpected.

[Stelle] - Ohh? Really? I guess if you're in your 18s. Then it's no problem for me to do this right? Hehe, I'm just kidding auntie.

[You] - Okay... But please stop pinching my cheeks. You're gonna ruin my pale face already. Or am I really need to put in force for you to stop~? Hmm? I will do it.

[Stelle] - *Startled, and stops* He- Hehe... I'll stop now. But yes auntie, don't lie about your age - You're 25 - 27 right?

[March] - Uh, Stelle he's not that old. Like he said he is still in his mid 18s. And also stop wielding your new weapon like that! Stop being a show off!

[Stelle] - Am not! I only have this in hands because of protection remember?! Y/n is a vital part of the coronation - If he gets kidnapped who knows what will happen!

As the two Chuckleheads bat it out I stared at sky as I kept a solemn face - Cocolia. . . Even if you're that evil or delusional. I promise you that I won't ever forget about you ever again. I have sinned as well, and as a anchoress I should keep my tabs in check. Before I fall into certain doom once more.

[You] - And speaking of the new guardian - Bronya is texting me now.

 (Bronya Rand)

B - Hey Y/n. Or should I say golden nun? Hehe. The coronation is about to start. And with your... 'New appearance' I'm sure the people will be new to you.

Y/n - Really? I'd say my only new look is that my weapons has increased. And my pale skin. Nothing more really, except that I can destroy a whole planet if I wanted to. But that won't happen.

B - Haha, sure sure. But less texting more going here now! I'm about to give the speech in 4 minutes 

(End of text)

[Stelle] - Onwards, auntie! Let me guide you to the central plaza.

[March] - We'll be staying here! Good luck Y/n~!

[Dan Heng] - Give your all, Y/n the anchoress.

[You] - Oh I will. After all; this is a new restart. I won't give it away after finding it so soon.

Bidding farewell to the two. I looked away as Stelle pulled my arm to make me move and run. Running to the crowd I let go of Stelle as she nodded at me with a small faint smile that looked like it's saying: 'You can do it, auntie!'. Smiling back, I got near Bronya as she finished her speech and gave me a small look with an extra smile.

[Bronya] - As for our golden nun... Let me introduce Y/n Apokalypse - The former golden nun of the Supreme guardian Cocolia rand. And now is my Golden nun. Please, respect my right hand man for he is here to support Belobog for eternity.

[Citizen woman] - Wow~ Such a tall man... but why is he wearing a nun outfit? Why not a priest outfit?

[Citizen man] - Who cares? At least we have another golden nun! But his name is rather similar to that former one...

[You] - *To Bronya* You're right, they do not remember me. I'll treat you to a tea party later then your majesty.

[Bronya] - Why, thank you very much. But let's finish this with a official sign...

Bronya grab a hold of my left hand as she remove my Cornette and revealed my pale ash white hair to the public. In which I blushed a little before she shouted-

[Bronya] - To the new Belobog! Hail Belobog!

[Everyone] - Hail new Belobog! HAIL NEW BELOBOG!

Outro:

(Honkai: Star rail OST - Wildfire Instrumental)